Mcgabriel

Mine free litcoin, Bitcoin, Tron, doge, Bitcoin cash, etc. But litcoin is recommended for fast withdrawal.

Get free mining mining power from 10GH/S - 70GH/s hourly to increase mining speed.

You'll be given 3000GH/S mining power immediately after registering.

No investment,min for free and withdraw your funds directly to any crypto wallet. Binance, trust wallet,etc

IMG-20211003-WA0083.jpg

GUYS ARE CASHING OUT FROM THIS TRUSTED COMPANY!!!!!
YOU DONT NEED TO.SIT AND WATCH YOUR EARNINGS GROW!!!
YOU CAN JUST SET IT Up AND GO ABOUT PURSUING YOUR OTHER EARNINGS platforms GUYS!!!!
ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT!!!!

(8TH OCT 2021)NOTE TO MY FELLOW MONEY SEEKERS:JUST CALLED THIS COMPANY THIS MORNING TO MAKE SOME ENQUIRIES ONLY TO HEAR FROM THE RESPONDENT THAT
THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM...IT SADDENS ME HOW MANY PERSONS WOULD WANT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OTHERS BY PROBABLY PAYING SOME PERSONS
SO AS TO BELIEVE A PROOF IN OTHER TO ATTRACT OTHERS....I TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITY HERE FRIENDS...PLEASE BEWARE?????????
WILL DO DUE DILIGENCE TO INVESTIGATE MORE ABOUT A PLATFORM BEFORE POSTING IT HERE...I HAVE YOUR INTEREST AT BEST IN MINE HEART FRIENDS.

Last edited:

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It is not possible to make up to that amount of money and I believe you know it within you that this is not possible, you should not write contents to lead people astray into something you have not proven to be true. We have search over all the internet and there is no how people can make such an amount of money when they don't have anything to offer.

Mcgabriel

It is not possible to make up to that amount of money and I believe you know it within you that this is not possible, you should not write contents to lead people astray into something you have not proven to be true. We have search over all the internet and there is no how people can make such an amount of money when they don't have anything to offer.
WELL IF YOU SAY SO,LET ME SHOW YOU A PROOF AND THEN YOU CONCLUDE FOR YOURSELF IF ITS POSSIBLE OR NOT

IMG-20211003-WA0031.jpg
IMAGINE SOMEONE MINING WITH THIS KIND OF MINING POWER.....I TELL YOU MY FRIEND,WITH THIS,EVEN MY POST MIGHT BE AN UNDERSTATEMENT.
BUT THE TRUTH IS THIS SIDNT START ONE DAY...IT WAS THROUYH CONSISTENCY AND EFFORT...BUT EVENTUALLY THIS NOW BECOMES. A REALITY
IMAGINE SOMEONE MINING AT THIS RATE...I THINK EVEN $100 PER DAY MIGHT BE THE CASE HERE...THEN HOW ABOUT $100 × 7 days=$700 dollars per week
ONCE AGAIN MY POST MIGHT SOUND TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE BUT TELL YOU MY DEAR FRIEND...IT CAN JUST BE ONLY AN UNDERSTATEMENT

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
WELL IF YOU SAY SO,LET ME SHOW YOU A PROOF AND THEN YOU CONCLUDE FOR YOURSELF IF ITS POSSIBLE OR NOT

View attachment 47758
IMAGINE SOMEONE MINING WITH THIS KIND OF MINING POWER.....I TELL YOU MY FRIEND,WITH THIS,EVEN MY POST MIGHT BE AN UNDERSTATEMENT.
BUT THE TRUTH IS THIS SIDNT START ONE DAY...IT WAS THROUYH CONSISTENCY AND EFFORT...BUT EVENTUALLY THIS NOW BECOMES. A REALITY
IMAGINE SOMEONE MINING AT THIS RATE...I THINK EVEN $100 PER DAY MIGHT BE THE CASE HERE...THEN HOW ABOUT $100 × 7 days=$700 dollars per week
ONCE AGAIN MY POST MIGHT SOUND TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE BUT TELL YOU MY DEAR FRIEND...IT CAN JUST BE ONLY AN UNDERSTATEMENT
Even if you are showing me that I don't still believe it is possible because most of this website will be asking for referral and that is what you are trying to do. What is the website doing to be able to pay $50 every week to thousands of people who are engaging in the mining activities ? You should explain this to our understanding.

Jonaville

$50 per week just mining? Hardly believable. Even if it is, I'm sure it is one of these sites that demand a certain number of referrals before the miners can withdraw their earnings. And then there is no initial deposit? This actually sounds too good to be true for me.

ezcashbiz614

The online reviews all point to this company being a SCAM.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
If it is easy to make money that way everybody would have become rich without putting too much effort. One thing I can say is that only the beginners can fall for this trick. You have to put in some work if you want to make money online and this is contrary to the belief of most people. some beginner think you can pick up money from the internet without doing any work.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Mining is not that easy as the poster said up there especially with phones. There are many times people have tried mining using their phones but they have not made a reasonable money through this. But I will try to check out the website the poster advertised up there to decide.

Mcgabriel

Mining is not that easy as the poster said up there especially with phones. There are many times people have tried mining using their phones but they have not made a reasonable money through this. But I will try to check out the website the poster advertised up there to decide.
Thanks bro...I just called the company this morning to make some enquiry only to discover is a scam...it's a pity why some persons would want to scam other...so I will be making another post towarn my fellow seekers...really sori for the inconveniences...wish you best luck as you go insearch of earning opportunities

Skysaint

Verified member
Only a newbie to online earning methods will fall for this. I mean, the idea isn't even feasible and from what you uploaded as proof I can see where they made demands for a deposit, it all just sounds deceptive. Making money can't be this easy and fast, if not everyone would have become rich and stable.

nickcrypto

I had been using this website. But nothing good. I had free version and from time to time me balance became "zero". Do you have free of charge version or paid version? What time did you spend to get such amount of balance?

Jonjer

View attachment 47758
You're an affiliate, right? Let me guess... You're promoting the product.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It is really not that easy to make money from mining cryptocurrencies because he takes a whole lot of time for you to make something tangible. Bitcoin mining particularly takes a lot of resources for you to be able to partake in it and that is the reason why only billionaires and millionaires are investing.