• Earning Method: Referral based
  • Referral Rewards: $0.50 per user up
  • Payout Method: PayPal
  • Cost of Joining: Free
  • Owner/Founders: Mr. Roger McEntyre and Mr. Martin Morse
  • Legit or Scam?: Legit
  • Bonus or Incentives?: Yes, $5 sign up Bonus
  • Recommendation: Recommended

Now, learn more about the Guarantee Downline Club before you join, let’s get started in time.

What is Guarantee Downline Club?​

Guarantee Downline Club is a platform created by Mr. Roger McEntyre to help many persons make money online without having to struggle a lot.

Under the supervision of Mr. Roger McEntyre, he wants you and your friends to be able to make money online doing one task which os referring users and each user referred gets to earn a $5 bonus incentive.

How Does Guarantee Downline Club Work?​

Many people join this platform out of excitement and how easy peasy it is. But I want to share some very vital information that is not shared with you.

Guarantee Downline Club is not a get rich quick scheme, yes, get that straight, you need to work a little bit hard and which is simple to do.

Refer new users to join and earn $0.5 for each user who completes their sign up

Each user who joins through your link gets verified by the Guarantee Downline Club team members and then earnings will be available for you to withdraw.

This is even slower than you thought but better than the scam sites that actually don’t regard your efforts.

Every person who gets to join the guarantee downline club has to earn up to $50 above to be able to withdraw their earnings. Let’s do a little bit of maths here.

For you to get $50 you need to refer 100 users. But there is good news. You earn $0.50 for each user your downlines refer to and that is an extra $50 in your pocket.
So, each person that you refer has the ability to pass up an extra $0.50 added to your main balance.

hqdefault.jpg

Is Guarantee Downline Club Legit or Scam?​

During my research about downline Club, I found out they have a physical location situated at Valley in the United States of America.

They also shared their emails, phone numbers which allowed members to contact them during difficulties.

So many scam websites that came onboard never shared their contact details with the public because they are Scams.

It is different from Guarantee Downline Club, they share real testimonies of paid users.

How to Join Guarantee Downline Club​

Just like signing up for a new Facebook account, it is very simple

• Follow this link to their official Website
  • Enter the required details such as email, name, username e.t.c. and submit
  • Verify your email address by checking your inbox to get your $5 dollar.

You know the rest, copy your link, and start sharing.

How to Make More Money On Guarantee Downline Club​

There is no secret, build a network of at least 50 people and help them get their first referrals. That is you building a huge network. In the end, you get to earn extra while they earn too.

Simply refer more people and teach your downlines how you got your referrals, no gimmicks, no rocket sciences.

If you have registered, copy your link and share it with your network of friends on WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter or email list

How To Cash Out​

After reaching your $50 threshold, you can add your PayPal email from the payment details settings on your dashboard.

You Can Get Disqualified for Doing This​

So many people are fond of using fake referrals to make money on platforms, so to say. All member referrals will be checked before the cashout is done.

Avoid signing up with fake emails, you won’t escape, you will be caught and every penny that you earned will get flushed. Take note of that.

In conclusion​

Guarantee Downline Club is 100% legit and you have nothing to lose since it’s free to sign up. Now that it is young and fresh, make sure you register as soon as possible to be among the people to benefit from their act of generosity.

Remember, No sign-up fee, sign up, and start earning. If you have any more questions, drop them down here and I will attend to them shortly.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I love the fact that you took your time to analyze the whole things about the website that you advertised. The only problem I have with the website is the issue of referring. I don't like convincing people with talks but with action. And this website has made it impossible to earn without referral. Hiw in earth will I convince my referrals?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have been hearing of guaranteed that line club since last year and of course I have an account there have never been serious with it. Someone I met on a particular Forum referred me to the platform but I thought it was a scam after making so much research but I couldn't see much information about the platform on the internet

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
This is another method of earning money and you really took your time well to describe how to make money from the site and how it works. However, I don't really see a genuine way to make money here apart from referring people to the site. It's going to be hard referring people with having nothing to show exactly what the site does or sell.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Is it only about referring users to the site? If that's the only way then it can't work cos I'm not rather to start convincing headstrong people here in my locality to start turning up for something they'll just move on and never pay attention to what I've brought before them.

Moni

Guarantee Downline Club is a BIG scam. You will see your earnings growing but you can never cash out. Bro don't waste your time I have a prove is totally scam. I have an account and my earning reached $68 and it did not go up again neither were I able to cash up. The money on your dashboard is jut a Mathematics figure trust me.

Here is my fake dashboard.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I think the only way you can make money with such a program like this is through referral. I don't think I can get myself involved in this as I am not good at convincing people to join the program which I am participating. I am ready if they have get paid to write or post section on the website.

uforwealth

Verified member
Guarantee Downline Club is a BIG scam. You will see your earnings growing but you can never cash out. Bro don't waste your time I have a prove is totally scam. I have an account and my earning reached $68 and it did not go up again neither were I able to cash up. The money on your dashboard is jut a Mathematics figure trust me.

Here is my fake dashboard.
Are sure the site is a total scam. The word scam in your comment is very powerful and can affect the reputation of the site negatively. I have an account on the site and am looking forward to withdrawing my earning whenever it reaches the minimum payout. With what you have written, I am bitterly disappointed.

uforwealth

Verified member
I think the only way you can make money with such a program like this is through referral. I don't think I can get myself involved in this as I am not good at convincing people to join the program which I am participating. I am ready if they have get paid to write or post section on the website.
They don't have get-paid-to-post programs and they don't have any plan to add them to their programs in the nearest future. However, it is not advisable to work with the site now as people are claiming that they haven't seen payment proof of the website. I haven't seen the proof of payment from members on the platform. In short, the site is likely to be unreliable.

KeemoXD

I appreciate that you did great research on this method, but I don't like this method very much, because I find it very complicated to start, if anyone has any tips to give me about this part of the invitation I would accept