Making 100 Dollars Per Day on YouTube: Is It Possible?

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you watch videos on social media platforms like youtube, facebook, instagram or tiktok, you will frequently come across videos that say “make $100 per day (or even more) on youtube every day.”

Some of the common methods are:

Download creative commons video and reupload them on your channel

Upload sound effects videos

Post videos that you downloaded from stock footage site and add affiliate link, etc.

While it is absolutely possible to make $100 per day or even more on youtube, how likely are you to make money from the methods mentioned by these videos?

These videos tell you that you can make money without creating your own video or without showing your face. Well, you don’t have to show your face, but it is actually possible to make money from youtube videos without actually making your own videos.

The truth is you cannot make money non youtube without creating your own videos. You can of course upload creative commons videos but you need substantial amount of original content on your videos.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I don't make $100 on youtube every month let alone making $100 per day on youtube. I absolutely believe that you can not just make $100 per day on youtube, you can even make $1000 per day or even more. If this was not possible how could we have youtube millionaires? However, in order to make money on youtube, you need original content, in other words, you need to create your own videos. Well, you can use creative commons videos, even stock video footage, however, in order to avoid being flagged, or youtube account deactivated or demonetized your videos need to have original content. THis is clearly mentioned on youtube rules. However, this does not mean you cannot make money from reuploading videos or videos created from stock videos. However, the possibility of making money from these videos is slime. Making money is not only related to video content but also SEO and digital marketing.

youtubermasudbcl

If you watch videos on social media platforms like youtube, facebook, instagram or tiktok, you will frequently come across videos that say “make $100 per day (or even more) on youtube every day.”

Some of the common methods are:

Download creative commons video and reupload them on your channel

Upload sound effects videos

Post videos that you downloaded from stock footage site and add affiliate link, etc.

While it is absolutely possible to make $100 per day or even more on youtube, how likely are you to make money from the methods mentioned by these videos?

These videos tell you that you can make money without creating your own video or without showing your face. Well, you don’t have to show your face, but it is actually possible to make money from youtube videos without actually making your own videos.

The truth is you cannot make money non youtube without creating your own videos. You can of course upload creative commons videos but you need substantial amount of original content on your videos.
From my experience I can say Youtube does not show huge ads with the reuploaded contents. There have no alternative except the own and unique content. I am working as a youtuber for the last 2 years. My earning stats are: 208k views= 2200$. See all of my payment proof related videos on my Youtube channel: masudbcl or see from here:

I have already received 9th payment from youtube monetization program. You can check all of my payment proof related videos on my youtube channel: masudbcl .Do not forget to subscribe & press the bell icon.

I always make unique content. I always work with high CPC based keywords. This is must possible to earn huge like a million per month if you have large number of audience and if you have high number of video ads on your videos.

Hope you will get benefit by watching my 9 payment proves related youtube video tutorial playlist.
See all of my payment proof in here: Youtube Payment Proof video tutorial playlist.