Can you charge One thousand dollars Per 1000 words Of Blog post

D

Deleted member 13140

On Facebook the other day this guy posted something, Well let me find the picture and see if i could share it here, if not i will just talk about it.

Edit - I lost track of it
Anyways It's not important and that is because i can remember everything very clearly, Okay so, This guy comes in and posts something about some guy who charged him $80 per 1000 word, and the guy said he was a professional and that he works with people from the us and all that stuff. not to burst his bubble but the thing is, he had no reviews, completely none, didn't show the client any of his reviews online, just his word of mouth.

And As fully expected the said client refused, said that he hasn't come across anyone that charges said amount which is $80 per 1000 words for articles..

And mobs came on the comment section and said that people even charge close to $250 per 1000 words and one guy then came and said it all that he could $1000 per 1000 words

Well, so i decided to come in here and ask if this is true, Because i have never come across anyone that charges even $80, Well maybe big brands could do that because they don't want to trade their time to what is to them as a penny.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I know there are writers on Fiverr who charge $1000 on average per ebook of 10 thousand words. These writers re professional writers using English as the first language. I have not heard of any one receiving $1000 per 1000 words. Well, professional writers writing for prestigious newspapers like New York Times might be earning $1000, or even more per article, but I making $1000 per article is not possible for 99.99 percent writers. The highest amount I have earned from 1000 words article is $50. I clients paid me that amount to publish an article about his products on my webste.