Lottery Ticket; Baba ijebu At it Again. Share your thoughts.

Haypril

Lottery game are also classified under gamble because it is a game of luck. Of recent I joined the group of people who love earning big bags of money from little investments. Investing NGN 100 and NGN 50 respectively and hoping to receive a profit of NGN 5200 and NGN 1200 respectively from such little money in very short period of time.

Speaking of one of the top booming lottery game in Nigeria, Baba ijebu is the first to come to mind. In fact other lottery companies are literally been called baba ijebu just as we all refer to all noodles as indomie. Baba ijebu is played by guessing numbers or better still forecasting numbers from previous results.

Questions for discussions;
1. Are you a victim of this so called lottery game?
2. Have you earned money from playing this game or loss always?
3. Kindly drop your forecast here for interested users.

Samuel72

Verified member
According to my own point of view as a well explained business man I will say lottery business is not again it's a way of losing money this is because lottery business are being played for fun not for profit making, it all depends luck for you to achieve from a lottery business. You need to be very well hard-working for you to achieve in life but putting your whole in lottery business I don't think it's a gain for you

Ozigba Richard Lamai

I do not play baba ijebu because it is a gambling game and gambling it's not a business but instead I see it as a waste of time and waste of energy instead of you to use your money to play gambling your better go invest in businesses that will pay more investment is better than gambling businesses will have their dreams in gambling that they will be able to make it in life through gambling what it is just a waste of time.

OlaAdams

Lottery game are also classified under gamble because it is a game of luck. Of recent I joined the group of people who love earning big bags of money from little investments. Investing NGN 100 and NGN 50 respectively and hoping to receive a profit of NGN 5200 and NGN 1200 respectively from such little money in very short period of time.

Speaking of one of the top booming lottery game in Nigeria, Baba ijebu is the first to come to mind. In fact other lottery companies are literally been called baba ijebu just as we all refer to all noodles as indomie. Baba ijebu is played by guessing numbers or better still forecasting numbers from previous results.

Questions for discussions;
1. Are you a victim of this so called lottery game?
2. Have you earned money from playing this game or loss always?
3. Kindly drop your forecast here for interested users.
well stated bro!
this so called baba ijebu is somthing i have never tried and it some thing i will never try. because it very simple . you don't expect to rip where you haven't sow. expecting more payment from a little investment is a pure scam and this is the most way of luring people from into fake promise

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Gambling is a bad thing especially baba ijebu kind of gambling. You bet your money on some series of numbers. Lol....I believe that gambling is manipulative, because you don't get to see or know how those numbers are been drawn, you just see results. I would not advice anybody to engage in such gambling or gambling generally.