Have You Ever Won A Lottery That Was Enough To Invest Into Something?

Rachael

Verified member
At first, I never believed in winning a lottery and in fact, I thought it was just a way of marketing or advertising a company's product because I had bought tickets for severally lottery shows but I never won even consolation prizes. Well, I have never still won a lottery but this time, I believe that people do win lotteries without having to forge it because my brother won a lottery of about $400 some years ago in one telecommunication company and he was so elated because he had probably used the network for about 12years but I doubt this was the reason behind him winning it. It was done in a king of shuffling section and someone would just pick any random wrap and check whose name was on it. The day of this event, my brother was not even in the state but he got a phone call and was congratulated. According to him, he did not expect it but just did it since the ticket was absolutely free of charge. I have also come across a friend who recently won a lottery from a bank she has been using for less than 3years and she won about $200 instantly the very first time she decided to participate in a lottery activity.

However, I have not yet been fortunate to win a lottery but I am still motivated to still give a try to whichever looks legitimate. Back to the point, my brother used the money wisely because he invested in a cucumber farm and today, he has like two cucumber farm added to the original one he acquired with the money he won from the lottery. Have you ever won a lottery such that, it was enough to invest in a business?

Kendy

Verified member
Perhaps, I would be compelled to believe it is possible win lotteries because we share the same perception. Most lotteries is just an advertising strategy and a way to make money from participants. I have never bought the idea of a lottery ticket since I bought like four tickets and I was not picked even for consolation gifts. I see it as something that might have already been programmed but well, I am to relearning. There is one company that deals with selling some foreign drugs and they use lottery visas to receive those onlookers to join them in marketing and distributing their products. My friend had joined them, only to realize that, the more you look, the less you see.' She was told to reach a target of 200,000 customers before she would be given a visa and she realized that this was just a strategy and in reality, no one really got a genuine visa, it was more of a public show to draw the attention of more agents and customers. I have not won a lottery but if I do, I would utilize it wisely and invest in agricultural activities. I would not want to disapoint the company where I won the lottery and I would want to be used as a good example to others to imbibe and inculcate the attribute of; discipline, management of funds and investment.

Lotteries are gifts which can be money or other means which we did not plan for but that does not mean that it should be squandered. Such opportunities comes once in a lifetime for most people and some do not ever get the chance.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I don't engage in playing lottery or anything related. I believe lottery is all about luck and you always have higher order against you to make money with lottery.

There was a time I saw an odd of 5,000 to 1 in the lottery. This means you have to engage in 5000 events before you can manage to win 1 lottery.

This means you must have missed a lot of money and getting a lottery before you can now only win one out of the ones you are playing.

The odd is too small for anyone to take wrist on because it is not realistic.

Unfortunately large majority of the people are now depending their life on lottery. This makes them to live a miserable life as they spend every available money on them on winning lottery.

Instead of challenging their time to something productive they will keep hoping that a day will come where they are going to win a huge amount of money that will transform their life. But the case is always different in reality.

Another thing is that we need a huge amount of money through lottery can become a problem when the person don't know how to spend.

I have seen someone who lose entire money they won lottery as they keep spending lavishly and have no access to replace the money.