How to WIN the Lottery?

S

stix2goodproduct

Buying more lottery tickets is the simplest approach to improve your chances of winning. But that takes money, and even if you spend a lot of money on tickets, your chances of winning are still slim.
What if you could purchase tickets for a fraction of the cost? You can do just that using lottery pools.
Lottery pools allow you to increase your chances without spending more money. Consider joining your company's lottery pool or forming your own to increase your chances of winning while staying within your budget.

Good Luck Guys ;)

ravitiku

Is there a method specific for winning the lottery? Ha ha! Please tell me as well-I also want to become rich. According to me it is the share luck which plays the game in such cases.

ravitiku

Simply one should try his luck in the science of high probability. One should purchase a number of tickets and that way try his luck in probability ways. Good Luck-otherwise there is no way out for the lottery to be won with some definite yard stick.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Lottery is a game of luck and not of strategy. This is because there is no well proven way of winning. If we have, many people would have become rich through this. In as much buying multiple entries of ticket can increase chance of wining, it doesn't guarantee wining at all.

S

stix2goodproduct

I absolute agree with you lottery is a game of luck I do believe some people got some kind of strategy who work well with them