Freebitco.in - lottery of the new electronic currency BTC

I enjoy using this "tap". Started a month ago. First, I entered a captcha once an hour (it is also convenient that there is a timer and a sound signal). Then I switched to a script, first I found it on the Internet, then I learned to write myself. It is very convenient - he himself enters the captcha for you and collects satoshi. More than 500 satoshi per hour ... few tap will offer you more. There is, of course, but the probability is small, but here it is at least 500! I can't say if more often falls out, but sometimes it falls out)It is convenient that you can change the wallet, for example, you decide to transfer the earned money to some project, conveniently, right there, without intermediaries. The withdrawal is both manual and auto, once a week, on Sundays. Plus, there is multiplayer for gambling.Where you can successfully lose (more than once) / win (also happened) a large / good amount of satoshi. I like it, everything is convenient, understandable. I recommend using. There is also a referral system. For each invitee, you get 50% of his income, plus, there is still some kind of activity system, that is, from the activity of referrals, you also receive income. In my opinion, it turns out well!)