Get free money by joining the free lottery

Juen15

IMG_20210103_205429.jpg
This is a free lottery site. Every registered member has the opportunity to win cash without making a deposit.
Every day members can claim tickets and create lottery numbers.

For the lottery winner, he will get $ 100 for the first place, $ 50 for the second and $ 15 for the third this week.
The raffle winner is $ 10 for the week.

All winners will get money on their paypal and without any conditions. You win, money will be sent via paypal which you add on the site.

Win $ 5 for top referrers every week.

The more tickets, the more likely it is to win, refer friends or other people on this site, and win referrals or contests.

All of that for free

Register here

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I'm one person that used to advertise this site because I just like the idea of making money this way. I claimed this ticket for about 6-9 months but never won for one but I see other winning so I didn't know how true this is because I never won.
But this is not to discourage anyone from trying but I'm just stating my experience with the site. So this is why I left the site.poster do you have a payment proof to show how legit the site is

Juen15

I'm one person that used to advertise this site because I just like the idea of making money this way. I claimed this ticket for about 6-9 months but never won for one but I see other winning so I didn't know how true this is because I never won.
But this is not to discourage anyone from trying but I'm just stating my experience with the site. So this is why I left the site.poster do you have a payment proof to show how legit the site is
I share this site because my friend won $ 5 from the site. But he didn't get it from raffles or lotteries. He earned that $ 5 for winning a referral contest. Top referrals will earn $ 5 every week. For those who are smart in promoting a site. This might be tried. Because by having many references. The greater the chance of winning from the raffle. Because it has many tickets from referrals. Otherwise win in raffles. Still have a chance to earn $ 5 from top referrers. The number of referrers can be found there. Making it easier to win the program. But of course finding referrals is a challenge for some.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I share this site because my friend won $ 5 from the site. But he didn't get it from raffles or lotteries. He earned that $ 5 for winning a referral contest. Top referrals will earn $ 5 every week. For those who are smart in promoting a site. This might be tried. Because by having many references. The greater the chance of winning from the raffle. Because it has many tickets from referrals. Otherwise win in raffles. Still have a chance to earn $ 5 from top referrers. The number of referrers can be found there. Making it easier to win the program. But of course finding referrals is a challenge for some.
Yeah we are on the same page there are a lot of people on the site because people love to refer people to the site just like what you are doing here. I did same referring people all the time but unfortunately I never got to win neither the referral bonus nor the lottory itself but usernames keep winning all the time. I'm always trying to find out if those that won are genuine members or it just a way of the site trying to play games. As it is your cousin haven't won neither. So how do we know if the site is really legit

Juen15

Yeah we are on the same page there are a lot of people on the site because people love to refer people to the site just like what you are doing here. I did same referring people all the time but unfortunately I never got to win neither the referral bonus nor the lottory itself but usernames keep winning all the time. I'm always trying to find out if those that won are genuine members or it just a way of the site trying to play games. As it is your cousin haven't won neither. So how do we know if the site is really legit
My friend won the referral contest. I have checked (facebook name and winner's name on that site) it's the same. This is solid proof that the site is paying. I didn't catch a screenshot of her payment. But there was no mistaking it. The site is legit. I once won a referral contest in exchange for $ 5 for first place, $ 2.5 for second place and $ 1 for first prize. I have won the first, second and even third championships. The way I do to get referrals is by providing proof of payment on the Facebook group or other social media. This is the most powerful way. Second, using how the GPT site works. You have to give rewards to people who want to be your reference. It's the same as a GPT site only we don't have a site.