Leaving your business fliers at different selling stores

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is another workable advertising business strategy I have noticed. I get to a store to buy a thing and on the counter I noticed fanciful fliers which I will be tempted to look at. Then I realize that It is about a product or service which I might patronize in future. This is a good advertising strategy that can pull customers to a business

If you have a business you want more people to know about, you can leave your business fliers at the counter of some supermarkets or superstores especially those with good numbers of buyers. Make your flyer colorful and appealing to the eyes. You can’t tell the number of people that will need your products or services from seeing your flyers there. This is a simple advertising strategy

What’s your view on this?

Last edited:
This is another workable advertising business strategy I have noticed. I get to a store to buy a thing and on the counter I noticed fanciful flyers which I will be tempted to look at. Then I realize that It is about a product or service which I might patronize in future. This is a good advertising strategy that can pull customers to a business

If you have a business you want more people to know about, you can leave your business flyers at the counter of some supermarkets or superstores especially those with good numbers of buyers. Make your flyer colorful and appealing to the eyes. You can’t tell the number of people that will need your products or services from seeing your flyers there. This is a simple advertising strategy

What’s your view on this?
You are very current with this advise on how to go for this type of advertisement and I really buy the idea. I had witness this many time Ib some big company or ministry where some company will just come their and drop their flyers their for people to see especially in their Waiter room. Many people got to know many information about goods ir services rendered by upcoming setup businesses or company through this method of advertisements.

You are very current with this advise on how to go for this type of advertisement and I really buy the idea. I had witness this many time Ib some big company or ministry where some company will just come their and drop their flyers their for people to see especially in their Waiter room. Many people got to know many information about goods ir services rendered by upcoming setup businesses or company through this method of advertisements.
Yeah I just recently noticed it here in most eateries, big stores and supermarket. The trick is making the printed paper very colorful and appealing to catch the attention of a buyer of the store very quickly. It has been working for them I notice that nobody ever saw the flyer and wouldn't want to check it out. From checking out the information would have been extracted

If you have been to an event centres before for maybe party or any other events, you will discover the owner of the event centers does leave some fliers on the table for people to still patronize them. This is a very good way of advertising especially if the fliers are done with good graphics and portable.

If you have been to an event centres before for maybe party or any other events, you will discover the owner of the event centers does leave some fliers on the table for people to still patronize them. This is a very good way of advertising especially if the fliers are done with good graphics and portable.

The marketing is always playing on psychology on customer as marketing is using psychiatry in study the different people feeling and additionnally they are a field at university so in psychology of people there is memorable images in background of people that let him think like for business flyers it is memorable and let customer thinking of purchase new items that he might not thinking to purchase at current time. This is the purpose that they are generating them.

The marketing is always playing on psychology on customer as marketing is using psychiatry in study the different people feeling and additionnally they are a field at university so in psychology of people there is memorable images in background of people that let him think like for business flyers it is memorable and let customer thinking of purchase new items that he might not thinking to purchase at current time. This is the purpose that they are generating them.
Exactly, I can remember picking one it was about a latest pizza hut in the neighborhood and because it was a new place the price was very cheap so I had to check it out. When I got there the price was already filled with buyers so it means others that saw the fliers also complied just like the way I did

It is definitely very good to create awareness about your business because when you do a lot of people will know the kind of services or product you offer and they will be able to patronize you. Printing of flyers and other things can really a enhance the awareness you are creating about your business to the general public.

People use such medium to attract enough audience patronizing their business when they get enticed by the fliers that have shown enough description about the business products. And other shop customers might get enticed with what they've seen so far and the affordable product prices and decide to go patronize it, that's a good way to win over other people buying our products.

I don't see flyers and leaflets in the store counter here. From what I understand those ads that you want to place in stores have a cost. It is like you have to rent the space of the cashier counter. It is called point of sale advertising because almost all the customers will see the product (or flyer) when they go to the counter.

This is actually becoming a trend now even between businesses that are in the same niche. The businesses are definitely going to charge you a few amount of money in order to place those flyers or other forms of advertisements there but I think they are worth it and it is something that you should try.