Earn Money by leaving your computer ON!

zenideni

Guys, we're not going on a scam hunt today. I will introduce you a more reliable and honeygain-like system. My team and I will crash here this month, let's see what the results are. Briefly, the system works as follows; they use the internet bandwidth that users do not use themselves. So you become like a server. You can see more details on the site. Is it so perfect? Not. Is it bad ? I do not think so. So we'll see, I don't think we can make a lot of money here, but it's worth trying. The real money is in scamhunts. I will post a new site soon.
Link: https://earnapp.com/i/zuh7tr6

SANIA

Hi zenideni
I have joined honeygain approximately 1.5 years ago, I must say that this app is not very much paying. I have downloaded this app and since then it is in my phone and running on data. I have adjusted it on wifi data and even after 1.5 months i have gained just 5.7$.
So I can say that this app is not much worthy of attention.
Especially if someone has limited amount of data and doesnot use his phone much then this app is not much worthy of attention.
I personally have unlimited wifi data and I use my phone so much so that is why I have still not uninstalled it.
But I donot recommend it to new people especially to those who doesnot have much data or battery available.

Some youtube gurus show that this is a very nice method to earn although it is not.
Someone can earn much if he has large number of refferals under his team but still this large number of people have to use their data and battery too.
So I have stated the real facts the choice is yours.
If I would have known that this app has these real facts I would have not even downloaded it back then.
But as this app has already eaten 1.5 years of my wifi data so I am not deleting it yet.

zenideni

Hi zenideni
I have joined honeygain approximately 1.5 years ago, I must say that this app is not very much paying. I have downloaded this app and since then it is in my phone and running on data. I have adjusted it on wifi data and even after 1.5 months i have gained just 5.7$.
So I can say that this app is not much worthy of attention.
Especially if someone has limited amount of data and doesnot use his phone much then this app is not much worthy of attention.
I personally have unlimited wifi data and I use my phone so much so that is why I have still not uninstalled it.
But I donot recommend it to new people especially to those who doesnot have much data or battery available.

Some youtube gurus show that this is a very nice method to earn although it is not.
Someone can earn much if he has large number of refferals under his team but still this large number of people have to use their data and battery too.
So I have stated the real facts the choice is yours.
If I would have known that this app has these real facts I would have not even downloaded it back then.
But as this app has already eaten 1.5 years of my wifi data so I am not deleting it yet.
Hi sania, yes you are right I totally agree with what you said. I've heard of this problem from 2-3 people. But honeygain has become such a common system and not every country pays the same for thread. Earnapp came out this year, I think it's been 2 months. So it's a newer system compared to honeygain. Let's see, we'll just try, normally we make money from scam sites.

Dorcas Whyte

Hi sania, yes you are right I totally agree with what you said. I've heard of this problem from 2-3 people. But honeygain has become such a common system and not every country pays the same for thread. Earnapp came out this year, I think it's been 2 months. So it's a newer system compared to honeygain. Let's see, we'll just try, normally we make money from scam sites.
Hey; why would you want to make money from a Scam site? If you are scammed would you be happy about it?

In my opinion, Scam money must have curse on it, because it is achieve by way of deception.

One will be safer not having money than to have money gained through Scam!

zenideni

Hey; why would you want to make money from a Scam site? If you are scammed would you be happy about it?

In my opinion, Scam money must have curse on it, because it is achieve by way of deception.

One will be safer not having money than to have money gained through Scam!

I am a scam hunter. With my team of 270 people, we enter the sites that are very obvious to be scams and deposit money.We usually receive double the amount we deposited within 1 week and withdraw our own principal. With the remaining money, we continue to make money until the site explodes.In general, these scam sites provide the highest profit rate. I have earned all my savings so far from these sites xd Of course, we also explode from time to time, but there was no problem.