Passive income Passively earn money by leaving your device On

Hello there,

I found this app which can make you a passively money by just leaving it running in the background.

Well this app is not that good at earning money, but it will give you your first dollars.

simply the app is about collecting marketing data from your usage of internet.

it will not take anything personal just marketing sutff.

the payout is 20$ and you can open it in more than 1 device.

just follow this steps

1: go to this Link "r.honeygain.me/ABDSA8BC22" (my referral link) or search HoneyGain in google.

(you will get 5$ or 5000 points for free if you used my link)

2: press Claim 5$ now and sign up

3: download the app and leave it open you can see your progress in your dashboard.

the more devices you have the faster you will earn (payout 20$) Also you can use your own referral link to earn more.

Leave a like if you like this thread :D

Raiyan10

Honey gain is a good app although if you are using your internet than ut id not advisable to use it. Those who use wifi to do all their internet work are the one who can use this app on their phone or laptop.but it is not good with net users

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I know you're talking about earning passive income via honeygain app. I downloaded the honeygain app through bizdustry's Admin's link, it didn't work better for me in the first one month cos of poor data connection, and the demographic too. I didn't learn more than a dollar that's why I'm not into it for now.

E

Erik151

Hello there,

I found this app which can make you a passively money by just leaving it running in the background.

Well this app is not that good at earning money, but it will give you your first dollars.

simply the app is about collecting marketing data from your usage of internet.

it will not take anything personal just marketing sutff.

the payout is 20$ and you can open it in more than 1 device.

just follow this steps

1: go to this Link "r.honeygain.me/ABDSA8BC22" (my referral link) or search HoneyGain in google.

(you will get 5$ or 5000 points for free if you used my link)

2: press Claim 5$ now and sign up

3: download the app and leave it open you can see your progress in your dashboard.

the more devices you have the faster you will earn (payout 20$) Also you can use your own referral link to earn more.

Leave a like if you like this thread :D
I’ll be sure to do it really good stuff there

Setho

VIP Contributor
I downloaded the honey Gain app on my phone but to be realistic I do not think that the whole idea is worth it. It is true that it is a means of making passive income online but then it drains your mobile later and also the pay is very low.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The platform is quite common and I have not been able to download the app since many months now. The reason is because the reviews I got about it is not encouraging at all because you cannot make anything meaningful especially when you are using your own data. It is good for people that have access to free Wi-Fi 24 hours a day.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
May be I am the only one who didn't make money on this app or don't really know how money can be made on it. I have the app on my phone for more than three months but couldn't come out with tangible thing. I just couldn't figure out how people make money on it.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One thing I discovered about this app is that there are some countries that are not eligible to make money on them. Most especially people from the third world countries in Asia and Africa. This is the reason why I prefer affiliate marketing because they come with less discriminations and there are lot of programs that accept people worldwide

Incognitosmoneys

can these application download and run over the worlds without exclude countries?

ezcashbiz614

Nope. Nope. Nope.

There is a whole other thread about this app and how no one
using it has ever been able to reach the $20 minimum payout
so seems like a worthless endeavor.

The other thread...