Passive income Earn money passively by shortening URL!

MOSIUR

Shortened URLs mean passive income!
Earning money passively has been one of the most attractive ways in online deeds. But, to do such, at first you need to work hard and then you can enjoy earning passively. There are a few websites to earn money for shortening the URL properly.

Coming to the internet, you can search in your browser by writing like 'earn by shortening URL'. Many shortening websites will present at once.

You have to register into these sites at the beginning. Read the terms and conditions very carefully. Examine the sites if they support your country or not. Also check if they support your running payment processors or not. Then think what you will express in the forums or in the blogs or in the websites. Find out those expected news from different places and copy the long URL. After that, paste the URL into your registered website and shorten it. Copying this shortened URL, paste it into different places where you want to refer or advertise.

But you must be aware of the fact that all forums or blogs or websites do not allow shortened URL. Place the shortened URL where there is permission to refer. When anyone clicks on your links, you will get paid forever as passive income. Please expose what you think of it.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is possible to make money shorten URL. You need high-quality video or content if you really want to make money with URL shortener. Some people are using illegal tactics to leave money with this method. They are going to download someone else products that it is in high demand and make it available free using their URL shortener.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I think if you can actually add the platforms yourself then your post will probably make much sense. Even at that there are several platforms that allows you to make money shortening links and the driving traffic to them. Adfly is one of the platforms and it is probably one of the oldest.

MOSIUR

I think if you can actually add the platforms yourself then your post will probably make much sense. Even at that there are several platforms that allows you to make money shortening links and the driving traffic to them. Adfly is one of the platforms and it is probably one of the oldest.
You have said a very important word and it will certainly make much sense. But, to the best of my knowledge, it will be one kind of advertisement
that violates the rules of this forum. We cannot mention any specific site. Thank you, Chibson.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I noticed the same thing about the guy's threads. May be what he is doing is just to enlighten is in various ways and means by which money can be make online through different avenues. But he would have been better if he tries to include some of the examples of whatever examples of ways he discussed to make it more interesting and educative

Chibson

VIP Contributor
You have said a very important word and it will certainly make much sense. But, to the best of my knowledge, it will be one kind of advertisement
that violates the rules of this forum. We cannot mention any specific site. Thank you, Chibson.
Alright, I get your point. yeah probably it is not good to violate the rules of any platform but at the same time, it is important you give an example. When I want to talk about affiliate marketing, i usually mention clickbank or jvzoo. It is not a kind of advertisement but enlightenment. So you get the point?.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I noticed the same thing about the guy's threads. May be what he is doing is just to enlighten is in various ways and means by which money can be make online through different avenues. But he would have been better if he tries to include some of the examples of whatever examples of ways he discussed to make it more interesting and educative
Definitely including an example will give more point to his post and make it clearer. I think he probably got a point because he said that he doesn't want to break rules of the forum which is quite understandable. Even at giving an example and advertising a platform are two different things.

Nite

Valued Contributor
The good thing about a URL shortener is that you don't need to own a website or a blog in order to execute your work. Also using a URL shortner, you can share interesting URLs on social media platforms, community websites, blogs, which is considered to be one of the best way to make money online.

Setho

VIP Contributor
This is a very strange way of making money online but I am glad that I am learning about it. All this while I was thinking that people who normally shorten their URL do it on their own. This is an opportunity that I am willing to explore if I see the right forum.

Frandin

I know a similar method, but probably better that auto referral and earn you passive income, dont use it anymore though, but I will probably give it away because I dont use it anymore.

Mika

VIP Contributor
First of all, I am not sure if you can actually earn from url shorter because the visitors must wait for the link to redirect multiple times and wait for the timer to complete. Now tell me who has that kind of patience to wait to visit your link. Secondly, you need to work hard for traffic