Passive income Upload photos and earn money passively!

MOSIUR

Uploaded photos are for passive income!
Whenever anyone thinks of working in the internet, he generally keeps the idea of earning money in front of him. There are many systems to earn money in different places online. You can choose any one or many as you wish. But when there comes to the matter of passive income, you can select one way without any hesitation.

For this reason, you need to snap for good quality photos, edit in case of your necessity, and upload them into different sites. For getting these sites, you can search in your browser by writing 'earn by uploading photos, you will find several sites.

In these sites, you have to sign up firstly. Secondly, reading the rules and regulations carefully, you can start uploading your photos and get paid. But, be careful on one point that you cannot copy and paste any copyrighted photos from anywhere.
What do you think of it?

Last edited:

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Yeah I know of platforms that allows people to make money while uploading photos online. if you're the kind of person that likes taking photos in this website will be good for you but you also need to be very patient before you can start seeing the money flowing in. I think you also need to state the website your post.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are different ways of making money online and there is no doubt that one of them is uploading pictures for money making as well. There are websites that do support this but to be frank, I have not see any that works for my country, that's why I am not bothered earning through it.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One thing I can say is that you can make a lot of money when your picture receives lot of download on the platform. The picture you are going to upload must be very clear and of high quality if you want to receive lots of download on your pictures. I would rather engage in affiliate marketing because it is scalable.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I have been doing get paid to sites for some time now and I have never come across paid to upload sites. I am curious to know exactly how they usually generate their own revenue and will be glad if you can drop the website so that I can check it out.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There are other viable ways to make money online rather than uploading pictures. There are thousands of dedicated websites who make quality pictures available for free usage. This has made it difficult for people to make money uploading pictures online. You can start engaging in affiliate marketing as you don't need a product to make money.