THE BEST WAY TO EARN MONEY PASSIVELY

Status
Not open for further replies.

livingemma

The best way to earn money passively that I know of is; you work once and continue to earn from the work done without you raising a finger.
Some of the ways include:
1. Creating information products
2. Writing a book and publishing it online, you continue to earn a royalty on it for life.
3. Developing a software that meets the pressing need of the online community.

fatih09

I wrote a thread about this very recently. If you have to put in time and effort to make money it is not passive. To me, passive means when money works for me.

I myself am a member of a private platform that generates an average of 10% return on my investment.

Very simple math if you were to invest $1000:
Month 1: 10% of $1000 = $100 roi
That $100 I earned is automatically compounded.
Month 2: 10% of $1100 = $110 roi

This is how I increase my capital every month.

Feel free to send me a pm if you want to know more about this.

Setho

VIP Contributor
There are so many ways to which you can be able to make passive income and this is going to be based on how you choose to view it and how you want to by regularly updating it .

There have been a lot of pills that I have seen of people who have created ebooks mostly about marketing or story books and then went to listed it on Amazon . You can create a physical book if you want and you have the money or you can create an eBook and they both of them can be able to send you good morning . All you have to do is to send it to the Amazon store and they are going to do the deliveries and send you the money to your bank account.

Real estate development and rental properties is one of the ways that you can also make money . People are always going to need to hire things like chair , clothes and clothings for special events like weddings and birthday parties. You can be able to take advantage of this by providing these things and then charging them on an hourly basis whenever they want to use it .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Majority of people today have the intention to make money online passively . Majority of you guys may have known about the term passive income and by definition passive income means an income that keeps coming possibly in the same amount and in the same time or most cases everyday . passive income is very interesting but though it is hard to find in the internet a website that can pay you passively . it is important that we understand the website of platforms and pursue passively I actually pay to earn website and platforms . Or possibly pay to earn online investments .

cryptocurrency and forex investment is considered to be one of the passive earning online gigs in the internet . and it is considered to be one of the online investments that have turned majority of people want to billionaires and millionaires . To aspire as a cryptocurrency or forex trader or investor you must acquire knowledge on how to carefully predict the cryptocurrency of forex market . So as to be able to make profit and not losses . The YouTube app has a lot of good and accurate information which you can spend your time on to acquire knowledge .

Chibson

VIP Contributor
When a lot of people here make money while they're sleeping, they will think that it is just like clicking a particular link and boom you are already making money while sleeping but that is actually know the truth.

If you want to make money while sleeping you actually need to create a very good passive income stream for yourself and of course you will stand a chance of doing so. It is all about putting in a lot of work and learning the necessary things required of you to become very successful on the internet.

There are several businesses you can venture into on the internet and make a lot of money for yourself passively and one of them is blogging. Blogging is something that has already got a lot of people's attention because of how lucrative it is but the truth is that only few people are ready to become successful as bloggers.

There are a lot of people that have given up on their blogs because they were not generating enough money. if you want to go into blogging you need to study things like search engine optimisation, content creation, choosing a very lucrative niche and so many of them.

stan359

I wrote a thread about this very recently. If you have to put in time and effort to make money it is not passive. To me, passive means when money works for me.

I myself am a member of a private platform that generates an average of 10% return on my investment.

Very simple math if you were to invest $1000:
Month 1: 10% of $1000 = $100 roi
That $100 I earned is automatically compounded.
Month 2: 10% of $1100 = $110 roi

This is how I increase my capital every month.

Feel free to send me a pm if you want to know more about this.
That is very true, when your money work for you without any effort of yours and physical presence it is called passive but where your previous is required before you can start earning I don't think it is called passive income anyone..

Dallyrasky

There are tons of ways you can make money passively. Few of them are;
1. cryptocurrency (The staking and mining part)
2. Affiliate and CPA marketing : I know it is active but when you pay for ads it become passive cos your money is the one working for you
3. Arbitrage
4. Becoming a Freelancer on Fiver, Upwork, Legiit and so on
The list is endless but this are popular ones you can venture in

stan359

2. Affiliate and CPA marketing : I know it is active but when you pay for ads it become passive cos your money is the one working for you
3. Arbitrage
Also you can start earning money online by streams your self playing video games online and stream them on Facebook gaming..

Sikapa

Verified member
From your
3. Arbitrage
From your point of view I don't think what you are saying is a form of passive income. For passive income, you have to work just once and then the work you did will just bring in money even if you are not working on that particular work. It can be a software and it will generate you income like what Mark Zuckerberg did. He created Facebook and now he is earning from it. You can also write an eBook and sell it online and receive a passive income as well.

stan359

You can start earning money online even without investing any money.
If you like gaming, you can stream your self playing video games online and post them on platform such as Facebook gaming. That's a great way to earn money online...

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Good afternoon everyone here. Thank you very much for your informative thread. It is wonderful to earn money passively. This means that you earn money without doing anything. Isn't it great? I think that everyone likes passive income and so do I. Thanks a lot for taking the time to share with us some nice ways to make a passive income. This is very helpful indeed. I will definitely try all these ways and hope that they will work for me as well.

blessingc

Earning passive income doesn't need much effort or labour at all. It has been a very good and easy way to earning money. You can earn passive income either online or offline. People who earn passive income offlinemost times are those who are into real estates, they set up a structure or a good living building and give it out in rent, they just relax and get money coming into their account every month or year.

And those who earn online have their various ways of earning passive income.

Ok of the best ways to earn passively online is through affliate marketing. All you need to do is to build up a platform with the right audience, get them captivated in what you deliver, be good at what you do at convincing them. Choose the right products to market and set up very valuable contents. You are good to go, you earn each time a client uses your affliate link to access these products you shouldn’t have to do much after it’s set up, especially if you have some valuable content that’s optimized.

If your platform and marketing skills are very much captivating, you will earn good stream of passive income from affliate marketing.

Status
Not open for further replies.