Digital marketing Leaving Leads On The Table

oldbuddy

I'm sure you have heard the concept of leaving money on the table, but in the short time I have been here on Trendri I see examples of leaving Leads on the table every day. In our eagerness to earn from posting, why pass up the opportunity to meet potential leads by helping everyone we can?

I know when I read an interesting post here, my natural instinct is to click on the poster's username and visit their profile to learn more about what they do, only to be surprised that their About page provides little or nothing to satisfy my curiosity, let alone direct me to anything indicating why they would be active on a marketing forum.

Have you thought about this?

You don't need to go into a high-pressure sales pitch, but at least a link to your informational web page could get the ball rolling. On the other side, could it help you increase contacts if they gave some ideas about how you could help them? I have always felt like Internet Marketing is like playing in a big game and whoever helps the most people is in the best position to win