Is leaving your offline job to make money online fully advisable.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
I do not condone the decision to leave your various offline jobs just to make money online because if there is anything through about online jobs is that day and not guaranteed to stay forever and sooner or later they are prone to vanish and get lost from existence in the internet . so because of this I do not advise any individual to leave his or her nine-to-five job or possibly self-employed jobs just to perform or pursue an online career that is not guaranteed to last forever or for a long period of time so as to accumulate more income . I have couple of friends that have been left disappointed because they left their nine-to-five jobs just to pursue a career online which didn't last long even though they did cashed out big . Yet their Idleness by staying at home and not going out is totally bringing in a dehumanizing effects to their physiological and emotional health and well-being .

There is no doubting the fact that technology is slowly taking over the business and financial world but that does not mean that offline businesses are worthless . Of course there is still some good seeing in owning an offline business but in order to make it more lucrative and has the ability and potential to reach higher height and customers it is advised to also open an online establishment or platform for it , so as to interact and communicate with consumer and client for your products or services in which you are selling and rendering , in different angles of the world .

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Someone that introduced me to online money making during the corona virus pandemic lockdown said that he had a job that pays him not so much amount of money offline but he didn't leave the job when he started making money on the internet.

This is very important because having as much as income streams is very important for anyone that really wants to become rich. As long as your offline job is not distracting you from making money on the internet there is no need for you to quit in order to start an online business.

Even if you want to quit your offline job because it is not worth it I will advise you to start making money online first before you take that decision. It can take a whole lot of time for you to be able to monetize your time on the internet and that is why it is not advisable for people to quit their job in order to venture into any business.

I have been able to meet a lot of people that are cryptocurrency traders and they still have offline jobs they are into. As long as the money they are paying you is worth it, then there is no need to quit

Kendy

Verified member
Actually, leaving your offline job completely to work online is both advisable and also not advisable depending on the situation at hand. For instance, if I work for an organisation or a company in which the working conditions are not favorable but due to the fact that I had to make ends meet and also the salary is very little coupled with the fact that there is no job security especially in private organisations. By chance, if I happen to come across an online job which pays better although online jobs does not guarantee security because it can stop functioning at any time but if I'm opportuned to see an online job that pays better and also the working conditions are not too stringent then I will leave the offline job as fast as I can and go into the online job.

Most offline jobs especially in private institutions are just so degrading couple with their; little pay, long working hours, and miserable working conditions to the employees. I would also like to feel the test of being independent and working at my own pace without having to see my salary being deducted at a chance of any slight mistakes that could be overlooked.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I am one of those advocating for the online jobs. But it could be very detrimental if you leave your offline jobs that often pays better to settle with the online jobs that often pays peanuts and could disappear into the thin air. I will advis that you should keep both of them. At least it will guarantee a stable income for you. Juggling the offline and online jobs come with lots of of stress and you will needs the knowledge of stress management. Both offline and internet businesses are demanding. The amount of stress you experience currently is determined by the type of offline and internet business you want to start. For example, the paid to post work that we conduct on trendri is really demanding. The main reason I mentioned this is because a study showed that any profession that requires constant mental thinking is more stressful than physical labor. That is why I made a point of emphasizing it.

The offline jobs pays better because making a single dollar online takes lots of Time and also lots of stress too. So, leaving the Offline jobs to settle for the penny made online is not a good idea .

Ajebo25

Verified member
Yes and yes you can leave you offline job that os of your online job pays you more that your offline job but for you to leave your offline job you must ensure that your online job is stable whst I mean is that you must ensure that the method which you use to get money online is not a way which can later get crashed it must be a way which you can depend on because leaving you offline job means all your income will be from the online job meaning you will be fully dependable on tiyr online job now any mistakes canead to you being broke or become proverty at the end of the day so you must ensure that you can depend on your online income and the money which your getting from it must be sustainable enough before you must leave it if not there is trouble looming.

If you're a blogger and you want to leave your offline job to become a full bigger you must ensure that your blogger is earning you a sustainable amount able ti cater for your needs without your offline job your blog must be perfect and you must work on it very well any down in earning will affect you seriously.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Let me begin with a few simple questions. What are you doing offline that you want to quit? What do you want to do online which has made you decide to quit your current job? How much you are earning at the moment, how much you expect to make money online? What kind of skills, knowledge, and expertise do you have. If you do not have proper planning, if you have not done proper research, and if you are not one hundred percent sure that you can do better online, it is not advisable to give up your offline job and look for online jobs. If you have professional-level skills you might be able to generate better income online because you can work remotely, for example, you can work in a US company from your home in Nigeria. However, getting trustworthy clients, and getting long-term clients is really difficult. If you really want to build an online career, you should first start looking for online jobs in your spare time, for instance during the weekend. Once you start getting contracts and begin to earn a stable income you can then give up your offline job and become full-time engged with online work.

Suba

Staff member
You can do online work anytime and anywhere, so you don't have to leave your offline work. Online work is done as additional income, not main income, especially if you already have a good career at your offline job. So it is not advisable to leave offline jobs just for a career in online jobs. Although during the Covid-19 pandemic, a lot of office work was completed at home, but this cannot be called an online job.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Making money online is really great and so many people have found success in it. Others have offline jobs but still do online jobs on the side. Which is really great. The issue of whether to leave offline work and focus on online work is a tricky one. But it is a decision that many have to choose.

Most people love their offline jobs a lot because it gives them a chance to interact with other people and work well in an organization. It could also be that the job is their biggest passion and they find their life purpose in it. Such people will not leave the job for online work.

For other people, offline jobs gives them a great financial security. This is because it promises them a retirement pension, great allowances and bonuses. So they prefer ot more since they know that online work can come to an end anytime.

Others may be facing issues of unemployment in their country and so they are unable to work offline. Their main source of income is online work. Such people strive to gain skills and earn as much as possible from methods such as academic writing, transcription and web design or programming.

Richee84

Offline business have been in existence before the advent of the Internet, though the Internet has come to stay and the online business is build around the Internet. Moving with the global trend to have online business in order to move with the world and gain more competitive advantage is a very thing to do but that should not erase the idea of the offline business. Online business are mostly business that make use of the Internet and regularly power supply. Leaving an offline business simply because of online business is not the best way to go, it is even better to run both at the same time in order to have more than one source of income. Whenever anything happen the business online then one can have what to fall back on, we can use our online time to also promote our offline business to increase it sale level and generate more profit. Online business can be very easy or less stressful than engaging in offline business but the fact still remain that offline business are business that have a physical structure, so they tend to be more real than the online business and the non availability of network can put online business on hold.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I do not condone the decision to leave your various offline jobs just to make money online because if there is anything through about online jobs is that day and not guaranteed to stay forever and sooner or later they are prone to vanish and get lost from existence in the internet . so because of this I do not advise any individual to leave his or her nine-to-five job or possibly self-employed jobs just to perform or pursue an online career that is not guaranteed to last forever or for a long period of time so as to accumulate more income . I have couple of friends that have been left disappointed because they left their nine-to-five jobs just to pursue a career online which didn't last long even though they did cashed out big . Yet their Idleness by staying at home and not going out is totally bringing in a dehumanizing effects to their physiological and emotional health and well-being .

There is no doubting the fact that technology is slowly taking over the business and financial world but that does not mean that offline businesses are worthless . Of course there is still some good seeing in owning an offline business but in order to make it more lucrative and has the ability and potential to reach higher height and customers it is advised to also open an online establishment or platform for it , so as to interact and communicate with consumer and client for your products or services in which you are selling and rendering , in different angles of the world .
Hi everyone! The topic you have chosen is very interesting indeed. It is true that more and more people are interested in working online today. This is because online jobs are considered to be easier and less stressful than offline jobs since when you work online, you can work from the comfort of your own home without a boss over your head checking your work and perhaps pushing you to work harder and harder causing you stress in this way. What's more, when you work online, you can have flexible working hours so you can arrange your daily schedule as you wish. This means that you can spend more time with your family and friends or do your hobbies.

However, I believe that it is not a good idea to leave your offline job to make money online. Making money online is not always easy because there are a lot of fake earning sites. Thus, you may waste time and effort working on these sites and not get paid in the end. For this reason, you must be very careful and do a very good search for every new site you come across. Furthermore, it is often said that you cannot earn a lot of money working online and it is impossible to make a living if you do not have an offline job as well. Maybe it is true. Of course, it depends on the online job you are doing. There are more profitable and less profitable online jobs. In any case, I think that it is wise to keep your offline job and work online in your free time as well. In this way, you can be safe. :)

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I have answer a particular threat similar to yours and basically what I will be commenting here is literally what I have already commented in another thread with the same or similar topic as yours . Making money online is very interesting that is why I each and every one of us is advised to make good use of the technology that we have today by using it as a means to make money online . yet only a few majority of individual in the world today are making money online and are fully aware that technology and modernization is slowly taking over the business and financial world .

On the other hand offline businesses are still in existence , but only a few people today are still running offline businesses because majority of individuals have fled to online businesses . yet it is not advisable to ignore your offline business to go to online businesses because there is every possibility that the internet itself or the website that you are using to earn money online could vanish and have a damaging problem one day and in such a situation what else are you to do probably nothing you will be left disappointed , devastated , and remorseful . So in order to avoid this majority of individuals do not see themselves living there offline businesses just to pursue an online career on a particular website that is never guaranteed to last forever or for the test of time .

radasko

I don't recommand that you need first to learn about your online business before you leave your job
and you need to be financially covered because making money online will take some time and you need to be patient and consistent

Setho

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of things that people need to understand about making money in general before trying to start getting correct the specifics . It is very important that people should know that no matter the frenzy about working online and how much you can be able to become your own boss , it is not everybody that is going to be successful in that route and there are some people that are not even meant to work online so this is something that you are supposed to calculate very well to ensure that it suits you .

If you are in an offline business that is paying you pretty well and you can be able to afford your bills , then there is absolutely no need why you should leave it in order to focus on your online business because the online business in itself can feel and then you have lost two things at once .
The best approach for you is to actually divide your time in such a way that you can be able to allocate time for the online business as well and then grow its small from there . If it has grown to an extent that it is bringing some sufficient revenue then you can resign to focus fully on it.

E

eldavis

The biggest mistake anyone could make is to leave a well paying job just to start earning online. The only time I would advice anyone to do this is when they have started generating income more than their offline jobs. Even at this level, I believe there is Notting wrong in having more than one source of income. I have seen lots of persons who make money both offline and online as well.