Experts are leaving the tech companies for cryptocurrency businesses

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The crypto industry is poaching talent from Silicon Valley at an alarming rate

According to a recent report from The New York Times, the rate at which the crypto industry is poaching talent from tech giants has left even Google's CEO worried and is forcing companies to offer additional incentives to employees to stop them from quitting.

This is the take from a recent report from The New York Times, which looked at the number of high-ranking executives and engineers that left their high-paying jobs in Silicon Valley to join or start crypto companies.

This is due to the popularity and the business oriented environment provided in the crypto space

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It is not a gainsaying that the United States is facing hard time now. There is high inflation rate in the United States. This has made every sector even banking sector to be worried about the fiat currency. People are now moving towards investing in crypto to mitigate the effects of the inflation. So I am not surprised with the news.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
It is not a gainsaying that the United States is facing hard time now. There is high inflation rate in the United States. This has made every sector even banking sector to be worried about the fiat currency. People are now moving towards investing in crypto to mitigate the effects of the inflation. So I am not surprised with the news.
Apart from inflation that ravaged the economy, the staffs and experts of technology giant companies are leaving their jobs to venture into crypto related businesses. Some are even established a crypto companies. This is due to the opportunities in the crypto market and it's a niche that is very easy to establish.

D

Deleted member 28127

It is a manner for pay freelancers with less fee like for example if you do a bank wire then most of VAT are debiting most of earning however with crypto there is a little fee for the network not more than that. The relation between employer and employee is still the same on hiring platforms.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Well I think there is nothing that last forever. There will always be a drift but this might not last for long. They will surely solve this in no time.
Even Crptocurrency system has its shaky times , like right now. Be calm and be watchful, don't get lost in this paradigm shift.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well I am not really surprised about this because more people will continue to see the function of cryptocurrency and they will want to adopt it, In the future more people will still see the benefit and the reason why they should invest heavily in cryptocurrency . And also in the future a lot of people will still regret why they didn't invest in cryptocurrency when they had the opportunity that is why I always encourage people to try to invest as much as they can , most especially on potential projects that can guarantee a higher return an investment in the future.

But I would like the ops to explain to our understanding what type of crypto company have they established and what profit will they generate by establishing this company... does he really mean that they have resigned from their various works and responsibility to establish a cryptocurrency because establishing of cryptocurrency is not the same as establishing a company..

How are they really going to benefit from the company they have established ? I just want to understand how the company really work and how they will be able to generate profit.... Because if it won't be profitable then it is completely useless.

Skysaint

Verified member
Cryptocurrency is actually a lucrative business one can venture into and I guess they saw that they stand a better chance of earning good money than depending on their salary as workers. But I do have a question, does it mean that someone can't combine his office job with trading or investing in cryptocurrency? I don't really see the need of them quitting their job and infact I think they need it now more than ever because an investor should have a means through he or she earns a stable source of income.
Cryptocurrency is actually very volatile and it won't be best to invest in cryptocurrency and depend on it wholely so am not actually in support of workers leaving their jobs unless they have another reason besides that. Maybe they are not well paid and that's why they are encouraging companies there to add to their salary to keep them from quitting.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Well I think there is nothing that last forever. There will always be a drift but this might not last for long. They will surely solve this in no time.
Even Crptocurrency system has its shaky times , like right now. Be calm and be watchful, don't get lost in this paradigm shift.
The major reason for the defection is because the cryptocurrency business is very easy to establish and it doesn't require much skills and knowledge unlike the stocks and forex. Everyone want freedom, I would like to work at my own pace with no one pushing me around. This is another reason for the massive defection. It was on record that some of the tech companies would increase the salaries of workers who wished to leave but if never worked. It will be very difficult to stop who is seeking for greener pasture and a better working condition. Cryptocurrency is very attractive and it decentralised features makes it Unique and desirable by all because of it self executed payments. The speed and the easy way to make cross border payment via cryptocurrency is also an attractive feature. I do not agree with your submission on the unstable condition of the cryptocurrency market, because you could make profit from the dip and the surge.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Well I am not really surprised about this because more people will continue to see the function of cryptocurrency and they will want to adopt it, In the future more people will still see the benefit and the reason why they should invest heavily in cryptocurrency . And also in the future a lot of people will still regret why they didn't invest in cryptocurrency when they had the opportunity that is why I always encourage people to try to invest as much as they can , most especially on potential projects that can guarantee a higher return an investment in the future.

But I would like the ops to explain to our understanding what type of crypto company have they established and what profit will they generate by establishing this company... does he really mean that they have resigned from their various works and responsibility to establish a cryptocurrency because establishing of cryptocurrency is not the same as establishing a company..

How are they really going to benefit from the company they have established ? I just want to understand how the company really work and how they will be able to generate profit.... Because if it won't be profitable then it is completely useless.
The popularity garnered by cryptocurrency space can not be overemphasised. Many critics who believed that the bitcoin would collapse upon itself have made favorable statements in support the cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin. The financial status of the investors is also one of the factors that attracted people to the industry. The world of digital assets is currently growing at an alarming rate. Many have been made rich by investing on bitcoin over night and this is what makes Many adopt digital assets as a stable form of investment. It's good to tap into the world of opportunities provided by cryptocurrency.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The popularity garnered by cryptocurrency space can not be overemphasised. Many critics who believed that the bitcoin would collapse upon itself have made favorable statements in support the cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin. The financial status of the investors is also one of the factors that attracted people to the industry. The world of digital assets is currently growing at an alarming rate. Many have been made rich by investing on bitcoin over night and this is what makes Many adopt digital assets as a stable form of investment. It's good to tap into the world of opportunities provided by cryptocurrency.
It is so unfortunate to find out that some people still do not believe in the existence of cryptocurrency , some people at the same time still consider it to be an illegal activity which I do not have to blame them because most of them don't really understand that cryptocurrency is much profitable , I can said it confidently because I have never seen an early investors In The cryptospace who have regretted their decision but most of the one I have seen around are even regretting selling out their cryptocurrency back then because that would have been the best opportunity for them to be rich..

I have even come across a man who still regretted up till this day that he sold out his bitcoin some years back at the rate of $200.. he wish that if he could reverse the time that he wouldn't have sold out the coin then , during then he had about 24 BTC and you can imagine how much money the man could have worth now if he has kept his coin...

Well I advise people who have seen the potential of cryptocurrency to invest and those who do not see the potential of cryptocurrency to let It Be for those who are interested.