Shares/Stock Want to Invest in the Stock Market? Learn From the Experts

Mika

VIP Contributor
It is easy to start investing in the stock market. All you need is a brokerage account linked to your bank account and start investing in the market. You can also start investing through investing and trading platforms.

However, when it comes to profit from the stock market, not everyone can become successful. In order to profit from the stock market, you need to learn how the market operates, and how the companies listed on the stock exchange are performing, and have to learn from the experts.

According to Warren Buffet, "You need to invest in the stock market with the assumption that the market will close tomorrow." What does this actually mean? Well, this statement implies that you shouldn't expect to make a quick buck from your stocks. You should be prepared to make losses in the market.

“Choose the company rather than the stocks,” says Mr. Buffet. This implies that instead of just looking at the price history, you should look at the company's actual market performance.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
As more near to crypto, I am not fond of Buffet, his views are considered as outdated. However, I do not rule out when it comes to stock trading. Mr Buffet is learned person and has experience of life. Choosing the company over stock is good idea, I should choose Berkshire Hathaway shares, but don't know where to buy, cannot buy from NYSE.