Is it possible to start pure water business with #20000?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
This Question may also be ringing in our hear that,is it possible to start pure water business with #20000?
Yes; it is very possible . in the sense that to buy a bag of pure in my country Nigeria is #120 with 20 pieces inside a bag and you can sell one piece at the rate of #10. So when you do calculation on that one bag alone it will be #200 minus the cost of one bag#120 equal to #200( sale #200- bought #120=#80gain) .
Now imaging if one can now buy like 20 bag and sell at least 10 bag a day which is #800 gain aday x 5days at least which is #4000 per that 5days in a week and #16000 in a month.
What one just need to do is getting a good place like beside road or visit any nearby school either primary school,secondary school or Tertiary institution and lias with them by so doing you will surely make it.
Make sure that you are lifely i.e know how to joke with people.
Don't be ashamed of your self that you are selling pure water not a thief.
If you can do all this thing i believe that #20000 can make a millionair if well manage. You can also give your idea or experiences. Can one star pure water business with #20000?.

eojo2401

Sure, you can start a pure water selling business with twenty thousand naira or even less than that amount, those you always see on Lagos Ibadan express road during traffic hold up selling pure water or galla, has a capital that is less than ten thousand naira. Some will even collect bags of pure water on credit from trader creditor, buy ice blocks on credit and come and pay when they finished selling there stuff. To those traffic hawkers, traffic hold up is a blessing to them and vice versa.

Segat

Yes it is possible, it depends on your market target, even though it may not be enough to set the company up but it can be enough to start as a distributor at least at to start with and the profit for the first three months can be used in expanding the business.

marcusfe

I don't think it is possible except you want to start getting if as wholesaler at the factory and sell to make profit. Pure water business is a capital intensive business but very profitable. Before you can start producing at all, you have to get a NAFDAC approval which will cost you nothing lest than 100k. To buy a pure water making machine is over a million naira. With some other expenses you know how much this will be tending to.

Ekuvero

It won't be easy making a lot of profit anointing to 16,000 monthly selling as a retailer but you might earn more if you do supply to schools, homes, shops, churches as a retailer and it all depends on the demand of the consumer so one might likely be lucky to earn more especially when we are in the summer due to heat factors cause most people are highly dehydrated. If your choice of location of business doesn't have much competition from other marketers one might likely earn more

Chibson

VIP Contributor
You can actually start a pure water business as a wholesaler with 20000 naira. pure water business is actually very lucrative business especially in the Urban areas where there are usually huge traffic jam. You can actually get some people who will be selling it for you in the holdup and of course you can make reasonable amount of money within a short period of time.

Teatea

Yes, it is possible but you should also consider the stress and amount of work you'd have to put in. I know every work requires hardwork to grow but your calculations made it look so easy which is not in the real world.
Even if you get a good place as mentioned in the post, there would be others in that location as well so the competition will be intense. But it is definitely possible to make that much with patience and determination.

D

Deleted member 30343

Yes it is very possible to start pure water business with 20k if you want buy from the factory and retail it , in the other hand if you are talking a about pure water factory I think it is not possible because only nafdac registration will take above 100k, talk more of the silling machine, and drum of sterile water etc

Queentener

This Question may also be ringing in our hear that,is it possible to start pure water business with #20000?
Yes; it is very possible . in the sense that to buy a bag of pure in my country Nigeria is #120 with 20 pieces inside a bag and you can sell one piece at the rate of #10. So when you do calculation on that one bag alone it will be #200 minus the cost of one bag#120 equal to #200( sale #200- bought #120=#80gain) .
Now imaging if one can now buy like 20 bag and sell at least 10 bag a day which is #800 gain aday x 5days at least which is #4000 per that 5days in a week and #16000 in a month.
What one just need to do is getting a good place like beside road or visit any nearby school either primary school,secondary school or Tertiary institution and lias with them by so doing you will surely make it.
Make sure that you are lifely i.e know how to joke with people.
Don't be ashamed of your self that you are selling pure water not a thief.
If you can do all this thing i believe that #20000 can make a millionair if well manage. You can also give your idea or experiences. Can one star pure water business with #20000?.
One can start pure water business with #20000, that is buying and selling to end user, pure water business is very profitable and people tend to underestimate the business, I met someone who once sold pure water in traffic, we got talking and I was amazed at what her gain usually is at the end of a day now to talk of a week. With #5000 one can start a pure water business and make huge profit.