Is it possible to start a crypto exchange like Binance ?

alicejenifferze

Yes, Binance is the world's popular crypto exchange platform, they help users can trade cryptocurrencies. Now Binance is the biggest cryptocurrency exchange platform with per day 4 million active users. The Binance clone script gained more traffic in a very short period, as its biggest benefit is taking users to pay with very low transaction fees. If you are interested to start a cryptocurrency exchange like Binance you can contact any cryptocurrency exchange development company like Bitdeal which can help you by providing a Binance clone script.

gmrcrypto

It's hard to achieve by starting something which already exists. If someone comes up with Amazon like concept, it won't be a hit with present world competition and Amazon being available in every corner

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Never underestimate yourself, it can surely be done or at best get acquired by binance themselves for some millions of dollars, first you have to look at what people are complaining about binance, for me I think they are too obsessed with security on the frontend, I think all of that security layer can be applied on the backend without disturbing users with a lot of security checks and there a lot of people out there that have many complains.

Put together a team, if you can code that's a plus, if you can't, use bubble.io or Adalo
com and build out an MVP, push it out and reach out to people to use it and give you feedback, from there get people to really love the products, network effects will kick in.

These process might not be linear but it is possible for David to defeat Goliath, you have to have conviction and go get it