Is it possible to start a schooling business while in school?

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Today the economic challenge in my country is so frustrating, and people are finding it very difficult to survive, going to have an education is now becoming a luxury and people are not even considering going to school as an achievement because at the end of schooling they find it difficult to secure an employment. With all these challenges is it really possible for a one to start a schooling business while in school?

Today alot of students are faced with financial challenges that make them want to start something that would help them make some money and support themselves, especially students from countries where there are not much scholarship opportunities.

Do you think it's possible for such students to start a schooling business either online or offline while in school and succeed?

Joy101

Yes, it can be possible to school business while still in school if actually you have enough capital to start up business, because school business is very lucrative business one can think off doing, so does not matter if you are still in school today a lots of student have started the business.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
If you have a clear goal and plans then it's possible but very rigorous work have to be put in place
I will advice you to start with home tutor or private lesson first because jumping to establishing a school is not something easy.
When you start with private lesson, then you will be planning on how to make it a big business by establishing a school

funmi

Verified member
I don't really know or think so. Schooling is not really easy when you want to mix it with doing school business. School business requires a lot of time and dedication to do it well. Except your own schooling is based on part time, when you will just have only the weekends to go to school, then your business will be taking place doing the week. That is the only way I know schooling and doing school business can work.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Of course it's very possible to start a schooling business while in school. all you need to do is to have the right knowledge and understanding of how it works and you also need some material resources like money. you also need to be hard working because it will not be easy for you to combine running a school and schooling also.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Today the economic challenge in my country is so frustrating, and people are finding it very difficult to survive, going to have an education is now becoming a luxury and people are not even considering going to school as an achievement because at the end of schooling they find it difficult to secure an employment. With all these challenges is it really possible for a one to start a schooling business while in school?

Today alot of students are faced with financial challenges that make them want to start something that would help them make some money and support themselves, especially students from countries where there are not much scholarship opportunities.

Do you think it's possible for such students to start a schooling business either online or offline while in school and succeed?
Why not, anything is possible provided you set your mind on it. but truthfully, schooling business needs enough capital at least for my locality starting off isn’t easy. It is really money demanding. So unless your location doesn’t require much. But I will prefer such a person starts with tutorials online and take it from there.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Starting a school business is very lucrative but its capital intensive at the same time. So if anyone wants to start a school business, that person must be financially stable and also to have enough time to run the business. But as a student, I don't think its possible to have enough time to run that business will be difficult.

Josemendez

Verified member
Indeed the economic condition of the country has made it difficult for some students to be able to survive in the school . Some of them work towards starting online and offline tutorial for low level students. It is safe when they teach because it will help them to be more enlightened and it sharpens their brain as well.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The economic situation is indeed worrisome but to be honest, I don't support having business while schooling. This is because it is very easy to get disatracted while combining the two. However if the business doesn't nerd much attention from the student or if someone can be managing the business on his behalf, it is better.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Indeed the economic condition of the country has made it difficult for some students to be able to survive in the school . Some of them work towards starting online and offline tutorial for low level students. It is safe when they teach because it will help them to be more enlightened and it sharpens their brain as well.
This is better. Students can organize lessons while in school. This will still enable them to know more while teaching others. Setting up business while in school can easily lead to dropping out because when the students start making money, he may lose focus on school. That's why I don't support combining the two.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Its possible to start the business while in school , but what matters most is that you have to set out time for schooling students and others , so that it wont affect your study when you are actually interested in making money from the business you want to start and be able to run the business at the same time and burden wont be much

Heartstrings

Its a good business but it also depends how much free time you have, because you will have to devide your attention into both school and your business, except you want someone to help you run it at your busy time.

Truly the economy is very bad and it's not good for a student to sit and not having some kind of source of income,no matter how little it is. It would be easy to set up a lesson class first,and with time it can be expanded, starting from the scratch is always the good deal. But you just have to try to balance the two together if you must engage in a business, because as time goes on you may start losing focus on your studies when the business becomes demanding and you making alot of money. And this will lead to low grades. But there is nothing wrong with students having a means to make money, either from school business or any other.