Earn Money Is it possible for a group of people to start PTP forum and succeed?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Before now have been hearing about individual make or creating a site that will be earning them money but recently now I heard from people I mean a group of people trying to create a site.

As for me I do not see any green light in that planned business because there will be fight latter in future. This same project entails resources(money) to start and we all know that not every body can afford to give out their money for any risky business.

Some will like to join them when the business is flourishing and while some are waiting for the time the business will fall so that they can have some thing to say.
Before a group of people will create a site that will function very well it will be difficult.

There will be clash when its time to choose who will be the Admin because every body will like to become the Admin especial when it will attract money to such an individual.
And if any one out of then violated rule that should attracted banning would they ban such a person and if they did is there going to be no problem? I gues there will problem because many will like to exercise their power on each other.

Is it possible for a group of people to startor create PTP forum or site and succeed?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Hmm, I think @Fergal and @Cyberfreak of forumcoin combined together to build the forum. Cos they're both Admins in the forum, I. Believe they collaborated to developing the forum, which has been successful for many years today. So it is possible to enter into group of paid to post Admins and deliver the goods, and run the forum long time, and staying legit too.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Everything is all about understanding, if you guys understands yourselves, then it will be possible to make some levels of successfulness. You should look for someone you understand, not someone you will be at loggerheads with. But I still prefer running this kind of stuff alone without involving anyone. Two people thinking in the same direction is always hard to see.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You can start alone and fail or succeed and you csn start in group and fail and succeed as well. It is about your team. Do we share the same goal and vision and are you both working collectively towards achieving the said goals. All these are the factors that you need tonl consider. If these can be managed well, there is tendency that the ptp will be a success.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
For a PTP website, a huge budget has to be kept from the beginning. Then it has to attract advertisers. I still remember that till last year there used to be Dime Forums and some other PTPs, they ran on the owner's budget. Those PTPs were closed because their owners could not generate enough income from them till their budget was exhausted.​

D

Deleted member 28127

To be frank a PTP cannot be handled alone so a PTP will have members growing then even you start a PTP alone you will find it take a lot of your mine time then you will hire administrators or moderator each admin in life has offline engagments and do all administrative work will be a very hard work and even after a period you are bored from quantity of work so either you start alone or with friends you end up by hire a moderation and administration team.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It is quite possible who bought before then there must be a very good level of trust and legitimacy. there are people who have collaborated before and created platforms and of course succeeded and there are also people who have done so before but later did not succeed. So it depends on level of knowledge and understanding and also level of trust and legitimacy.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
It is not going to be easy, and I believe it is even better to start it alone than to think about starting it with other people. Remember that you do not need to pay very high amount of money per comment before people join. I can decide to start a forum today and use same earninng rates like forumcoin and then sustain it for a long period of time. When you start making money, you can then decide to increasing the reward per comment.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Any business in the internet that has a predecessor is possible to earn. A ptp forum with a group of owners is best to operate by itself at first before it turns into a ptp. If you have a group of at least 10 poster/owners then you can provide the needed content every day so that the sponsors will be earning from the traffic.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Some people think that they need to pay high before getting traffic to their paid to post websites, you can start from a low Payment rate per posts and then get enough members who would be active. One can consider making their site in a way that members can only earn a maximum of $10 per month and this is enough to get them traffic .
Thinking like this is better than trying to involve other people in starting your own site.