How to Use Canva for Marketing

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Canva is a free to use graphic designing tool (available as an app and web version) that you can use to design ads, logos, video thumbnail, posters, flyers, banners, covers, as well as social media posts.

There are many elaborate graphic designing software, for example Photoshop, but Canva has an edge over other graphic designing programs in a sense that it is easy to use as you can build your marketing materials from the existing templates (you will have to pay to use premium templates, though).

If you are a marketer, or have a business that you are trying to promote, Canva comes very handy as you can easily create marketing material in less than 30 minutes.

Infographics play a great role in marketing, you can create infographics by choosing infographic templates and adding your content (text, images, graphics). If you are marketing via Pinterest, instead of just Pinning your product image, build an infographics around your product and share on Pinterest.

If you are marketing on Instagram, choose Instagram template and design your Instagram post.

Best thing about using Canva to create marketing material is you can easily re-purpose your content. For instance, if you have created an Instagram post, you can use the same post by tweaking it little bit (changing color, font, adding new text or images, etc.).

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Well I must confess that this is the first time I am hearing about this and I won’t lie to you that it simply sounds good to me because this is one of those apps that will make a good impact on one’s business in order to help make in more profit, as we all can testify that a good business needs an advertisement to make it more sales. I am not saying one should not focus on other strategies to earn income but at the same time, ads can’t be overlooked. So i need to know if this app demands one to subscribe or it’s totally free to use