Have You Tried Using Canva on your Blogging Projects?

Canva.png

It is a common knowledge that blogging is one of the best ways to earn online. Some of us are writing on our own blogs, while several are writing for other websites. One of the ways in order to attract more readers is to attach a good quality blog graphics. We use the graphics to give our readers a glimpse of what our article or content is all about.

We share this image on social media with a link to our blog posts. To make it more interesting, we need to attach a good image. When creating images for our blogs, I would suggest using Canva. This is a free app and easy to use with it's drag and drop features. There are many designs which we could use depending on our choice.

I personally use Canva for most of my blog graphics and other design needs.

Have you ever use Canva for your blog graphics? What is your experience so far?

(The author created the image using Canva)

Mika

VIP Contributor
Canva is a great tool, I created logo and banner for my website on Canva. However, canva is not meant for professional graphic designers, it is meant only for those who do not use graphic designing tools like photoshop. The graphics created on canva uses inbuilt templates which means your design is too common.

Cinderella

Hi Mika! Thank you for dropping by. Yes, Photoshop is still the best tool to use when creating designs. But I should say Canva is also a good choice when it comes to creating designs such as blog graphics, logo and other design needs. One does not need to be an experienced graphic designer to be able to use this app. If we want to be unique, we can use our own images. Apart from designs, we can also use Canva for other purposes such as creating an e-book.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have not explored canva except the logo, banner, and flyer. Canva is a great tool that allows anyone to create good graphics. However, what I was trying to say was canva is only meant for those who are not graphic designers and who are novices. professionals should stay away from the tools like this one.

Cinderella

Yes, it is an app designed primarily for those who have no experience in design because of it's simplicity. Personally, I am not a professional graphic design artist but I do need graphics for my blogs which I do from time to time. So, I would personally choose Canva for my designs and for other purposes.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
It looks like a nice app to use for blogging. However, I still want to use my own images because I have so much pictures in my archive that I shot with my camera. It is like I don't want those pictures to go to waste so I use them form time to time. Even my threads in this forum sometimes have a picture that I took with my camera.

Cinderella

Hi Alexandoy! Thank you for dropping by. On the above graphics, the photo was not taken from the app. A friend gave it to me and used it as a background for the graphics. Canva can be used to enhance our designs. Sometimes I am using it for moving pictures or GIF for social media posts. I also created my banners for my business with this app. There are actually other things that we can do with it such as but not limited to calendars, resume, etc.