Have You Tried Making Money From Prank Videos

Mika

VIP Contributor
Everyone loves these prank videos because they are fun to watch. However, have you ever consider what goes into the mind of the people who get prank in public space and their videos are shared online?Even for the creators of these prank videos it might be fun and nothing serious involved, but we need to be sensitive to other people.

If you are into this niche, you should think about the privacy of people. In my home country, it's illegal to prank people for video purposes. You should check your local laws before attempting to create such content. If you have a knack for comedy, you can certainly create and share funny videos but check the laws and respect people’s privacy.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have a youtube channel, I make money from youtube videos, however, I don't do prank videos. I also do not like watching prank videos. There are a couple of reasons, first of all these videos violate privacy of individuals, secondly, these videos are also scripted videos. I also do not like videos where people do silly things, these videos are too childish to be explored. If you are making these videos and one complain and your channel might be demonetized. You should stay away from this niche.