haven't tried it yet and I am also thinking if it really works.

abrook1

I haven't tried it yet and I am also thinking if it really works. But I guess it is legit, because it is promoted by famous youtubers here in my country and if it is scam maybe they wouldn't promote it I guess? But if you already try it please let me know how does it works and if it is really legit. I really want to make money on my own even if Im still a student, I wanna make my parents proud.

FXOchartist

Verified member
I don't know the site that you mentioned, a broker or high yield investment program or something else.But in my opinion, youtuber even already having millions subscriber, they can play to endorse and gets comission from its. I ever hear youtuber arrested and get punishment in the jail because scammed many people who losing money. I only trading forex with FXOpen now and still comfortable because this is legit broker

JasonCherry

You should tell us the site that you are talking about and we'll tell you about our experiences. I am not really good in Forex trading, but can tell you some advices

Clarar

You should tell us the site that you are talking about and we'll tell you about our experiences. I am not really good in Forex trading, but can tell you some advices
Hi friend
Absolutely! Sharing experiences about the specific site can lead to valuable insights.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Proper risk management can help us survive in the market for a long time. However, we are not mentally prepared to manage our risk that leads us to bite the dust. FXOpulence ensures narrow trading spread, high leverage and flexible margin level that help us manage our trading risk.