Why some persons haven't left their offline jobs to their high earning online jobs.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Majority of us here can testify to the fact that online businesses , investments , and jobs are very profitable and more lucrative than offline businesses , investments , and jobs . Another thing is that , online activities to make money are never stressful but even though you will be advised to invest some of your valuable things which usually include your time , energy , creativity , knowledge , and possibly your internet resources yet it is never stressful , like how it would have been performing offline activities to make money . Despite the fact that online businesses an investments seems to be more profitable and lucrative than offline businesses and investment some people are still owning and running self-employed offline businesses or possibly having an offline nine-to-five job that they go to everyday .

Possibly some of these individuals love to multitask and they do not see themselves leaving their offline business just to pursue their online business full-time . Another of the reasons why they do not leave their offline businesses to pursue an online activity or career is because online activity has the potential to vanish and disappear one day because no particular platform , application , or website has been guaranteed to stay forever , because sooner or later they could vanish away from the internet .

Ajebo25

Verified member
As I have said before nothing lasts for ever all this online business can just vanish into thin sir one day and you will be left with nothing although that's for who doesn't have plans but for who hsd plans invest your online money into offline so when thr online site crashes you will still have something to hold on to I have seen many people who uses all the money which they make online to buy phones and other stuffs and I usually advise them but they never listen.

Another thin is that use the online business as side hustle face the online business for ghats where the tell deal is the people you are working for online might decide not to pay you and there nothing you can do about it than to beg them and if they insist on not oayi g you then you leave them and focus more k. Your offline business, market your business both online and offline treat your customers with out most satisfaction and make sure yiy Kay your business in a location that is easy to navigat e and fi d you incase a new customer wants to patronize your goods.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Some people may not really sees the need of doing all these things , especially if the online business that is giving them a huge sum of money is so flexible to a point of them engaging in two things at a time . well in this case it is quite possible for them to multitask because at least you can really organise your time to engage in both of them without it affecting your possibility of earning .

Since online business is something that can be done at anytime, so many people always choose to engage in online business at night or when they are back from their offline business or job.

At the same time a lot of people who are working for the government or a high paying private business organisation do not have to quit just because they are to work online, I do not really sees the need for this because most online business , even if they are paying higher may not always be reliable and as a result it is not even the best for you to just quit your offline business to concentrate in online business that technology can easily takes over .

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Having an online business or job that pays well is really great. But people will prefer to still stick to their offline work while doing online work on the side. The reasons for this include;

1. Most people find more fulfilment working offline - you know, the joy of interacting with other people physically and being a part of a big organization that works together for a common goal. It is so fulfilling for most people.
  2. Offline work offers great bonuses and allowances - most offline jobs especially government ones will give you allowances such as transport, house and hardship allowance. Which many workers find to be so convenient and you won't get it online.
  3. It is great to have different sources of income - in this hard economic times, it is just wise to have several streams of income so that you can live a comfortable life. So people strive to earn both online and offline.

When you look at these reasons, you realize that working both online and offline is so noble. But you need to be so good with your time management. Remember that there are still other things you also need to do like spending time with family and engaging in your own hobbies.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
It is absolutely true that majority of people today have not left their offline jobs just to pursuesome sort of online jobs and activity which possibly may have been paying them highly . I have constantly said before that nothing good last forever and same is also applied to a website and platform that is legit and highly paying today . People are fully aware that sooner or later a particular platform or website that probably could be paying them highly today can one day vanish and go out of existence from the internet . and so that is not enough reason to leave your offline job just to stay at home to make money online on a platform or website that is never granted to stay or last forever .

You are absolutely right as well in the sense that the majority of people love to multitask and they do not see themselves leaving their offline job to pursue some sort of online activity or gig which possibly could be paying them a huge deal of online income . People have the tendency that in case one medium of making money shut down the other is there to back them up .

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
it is absolutely nothing new that technology and modernization is slowly and gradually taking over the business and financial world and majority of people today or rather than having a self-employed offline businessyet they are drawn to establish online business in the internet . this actually show that they are truly aware that technology is slowly taking over the business and financial world and it will be a nice thing to abide and getting used to this modernize and technology-based system rather than being left behind . Truth be told that there is no doubt that online activities , investment , and jobs are totally profitable and lucrative than offline activities , investment , and jobs .

Making money online is absolutely flexible and there is no way that you could be stressed out just by making money online because most online activities will always require less time consuming interval from its users and members and so you have nothing absolutely to worry about . It's also advised that we be very smart and alert while making money online because they are various scamming and defrauding individuals who are in the internet with the sole aim and objective to defraud and scam individuals like me and you who want to make money online the right way and legitimately .

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Whether it is an offline business or an online business, you need to have the right kind of mindset in order to become successful. However, if I tell you the truth, many people just are not into online business at all and this is because of many reasons. First of all, the concept of online business is a new one and this is why many people prefer offline business. Offline business is a kind of traditional way of making money, but online businesses are now becoming a new trend right now. I think that in the future, it will be really hard to conduct big businesses without having an online presence.

Even today, many even many elderly people rely on latest technological advancements and use apps like Whatsapp when it comes to carrying out business. In fact, even many peasants in my country and vegetable sellers in my country also use smartphones and Whatsapp. Moreover, I have also noticed that young people are also much more inclined towards online business. I would say that a person should not rely on online or offline method of conducting business rather a person should try to conduct business both offline and online and this is the best strategy to expand business.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
We could say the main reason is that they are earning enough money offline to keep them going, and they don't want to take any risk. Some also do not have the knowledge or skill needed to succeed in the online world.

There is also the fear of being scammed by fraudulent online companies who promise them high pay and bonuses. Many have been disappointed when they didn't earn as much as promised, or not paid at all for their services.

Another factor is that most of them are just too busy with their offline work, and have no time for an online job. It takes time to learn how to work successfully online, and some don't want to sacrifice their free time.

Most of those who are looking for an online job are hoping to earn more money than they do now, but if they already earn enough, they would rather stay with what they know than risk losing it all by trying something unfamiliar.

But then, In this era, where technology is rapidly growing, sone people choose to stay at home and work online than going out and working in an office. Some people prefer to stay home because they want to take care of their families than going out for a job.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
It wouldn't even make economic or financial sense if one should leave an offline business just to be online alone. But me I believe in multitasking because that is how life want us to operate now. You need to pull resources from all angles to be able to live above board now In my country Nigeria things are just too expensive to leave it alone to one source of income. Even housewives service is depleting now as people know that it isn't easy to fend for the family alone now. Everyone needs to contribute to push the family up financially.

The worse thing is that the take home pay isn't even taking people home now so it becomes quite pathetic for some families. So my recommendation will be:

No one should quit any source of income whether online or offline. just combined the two and continue making money

Try to grow the two to a standard that will give you passive income so that you might work hard on one while getting passive income from the other

You can use the profit on one to fund the other especially the one that is bound to grow faster to expand it. it will make economic sense that way.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
We shouldn't think online business will ever varnish, it will stay with us long time unless humans stop to exist. When it comes to online business, it doesn't mean working for an employer all through your life just as we do here. You can create your own business, it can be an ecommerce business maintain from scratch until it grows to a standalone business that earns you money without much advertisements. Such kind of business don't easily due, you can run multiple of businesses online and earn consistent income or profit. Also, you don't need to run online an online business, you need an offline business too in case something awful happens to one of your lucrative online business which is surprising. Not that, it is the end of your business time online, you can fail today and start a new successful one in the future. Online business is plenty, you choose the one that is best suitable to your plans and work towards it. Money isn't easy to make, you can earn money through hard working, and being clever when it comes to decisions you make. I don't have funds to start an e-commerce business, that's the reason why I'm struggling to make savings to start one in the future.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
That you are making money on the internet does not mean that you should abandon your offline work. I have come across many people that are making tangible amount of money on the internet and at the same time they have offline businesses they use to make reasonable amount of money for themselves.

Like someone have stated, the truth is that online businesses has come to stay and there is no way people will not continue to use the internet as long as humanity continues to exist. There are several reliable online businesses anyone can venture into no matter his country of residence and probably make a lot of money from it. It is high time people realised that technology has come to take over and if you really want to be in the next set of people that will be the billionaires or millionaire, you should start now to upgrade your knowledge technologically.

I am trying to learn some tangible things on the internet that would help me make a lot of money in the near future and at the same time, I am also planning on opening several offline businesses. I know many people who work online but they do not like to work offline. It is all about personal preferences and choice.

Activator230822

Verified member
Yes When we talk of offline jobs we talk of the job guaranteed or rather the Job that you are certainly have to do it for quite sometime. Because it's a Job may be you were permanently employed and offered all the incentives that workers deserve. For instance the house allowance, commutance allowances, monthly bonuses, airtime and lunch incentives, medical cover, insurance cover among other incentives.. So I try to say that you can't compare an offline job to the coming and going job online jobs that can turn out to be scamming anytime.
Most online jobs pays decently but they not guaranteed to stay on the internet for them to sustain your life and that of your family. According to me I can see that might be the reason as to why folks never quit their 9-5 offline jobs despite being scooping a whopping thousands of dollars Online on monthly basis.

Suba

Staff member
Before discussing why people are not willing to leave their offline jobs even though online jobs have high income. We should first be able to distinguish between investment, effort and work. Currently, most investments are made online, such as buying stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and even deposits are also made online with smartphones. There are also many people who own offline shoe, clothing stores who also trade online. While working means selling expertise or labor, such as office work, factory work (laborers), work on ptc sites, forums etc. To work, many people prefer to work offline because there is a guarantee of a fixed income every month, insurance, money for transport, food, etc.

Heartstrings

To me, there are some people who actually prefer offline jobs to online,no matter how less the pay is. Some people also take online job as a side hustle,even though there are some online jobs that pays far better than online. One thing with online job is that,it can actually disappoint you at any time. It's advisable to have both online and offline income.

Yes I know someone who does both online and offline, even if it's obvious the online pays much,but this person plan to generate money from the online job to set up a business, reason why the person stick to it. And I think this is a good plan, personally I prefer online jobs but anyone who prefer the both or into the both,I don't advice such person to quit the offline job. On a second thought,it's all about preference and what every individual thinks it's best for them.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Some people will never leave their offline j9b because they see their online jobs as a little way of just making extra money and nothing more. The online job isn't giving mivh money like the offline job so the will be no need to think aling the line of having to leave the offline job for a job online that's not sustainable.

Another thing with online job is that it doesn't come with any incentives like the offline job. You know that offline job Comes with incentives like pension, some bonuses, allowance etc. it will help one to make extra money from the place of work but it is not same with the online jobs were you don't get anything apart from the money you make daily from the site so it isn't worth it to just make money online then abandoned a good way you were making money offline. So it is better to combine the two.