Why survey websites are not likened by a lot of persons.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I personally do not consider myself to be a fan of survey websites and I totally believe that majority of people on this forum will not also consider themselves to be fans of survey websites and platforms . Only a few minority of people think that making money via survey websites and platforms is absolutely the best way to make money but to me I do not think that way this is possibly due to the fact that when I was introduced to the act of making money online newly I came across a variety of survey websites and due to my desperateness of making money online I end up working on each survey websites that I came across the internet even without being aware whether they are legit or not . Later when I had an idea of how to know whether a website was legit or not I came to see that majority of survey websites are all scam and fraudulent websites that an individual who want to make money online should totally avoid and stay away from .

Even if I have might place a withdrawal on each survey websites or platforms possibly after reaching a particular withdrawal l threshold but they sense it truth is that up to this day no survey website or platform seems to pay me . I would like to see experience that you may have had on various survey website and if you are a fan of survey website please I will also like to see or hear your experience so far on various survey websites that you have encountered on the internet .

thomasbailey721

Even if I have might place a withdrawal on each survey websites or platforms possibly after reaching a particular withdrawal l threshold but they sense it truth is that up to this day no survey website or platform seems to pay me . I would like to see experience that you may have had on various survey website and if you are a fan of survey website please I will also like to see or hear your experience so far on various survey websites that you have encountered on the internet .

There are a lot of reasons why survey websites are not as popular as they used to be. In my opinion, the main reason is that people are becoming more and more aware of the fact that most of these websites are not actually worth their time.

A lot of survey websites will ask you to complete tasks that are either very time-consuming or just not worth the effort. For example, you might be asked to complete a survey that is 20 minutes long, but only pays $0.50. That is not a good return on your time investment.

Another reason why survey websites are not as popular is because a lot of them are simply not very reliable. There are a lot of scams out there, and it can be very difficult to tell which websites are legitimate and which ones are not. This can be frustrating for people, and it can make them less likely to want to bother with these types of websites.

I think the best way to avoid getting scammed by a survey website is to do your research before signing up for anything. Make sure you read reviews and compare different websites before deciding which one to use.

Vladv26

I am also a person that likes survey websites because it only requires time and no experience at all to complete the task (survey). All you have to do is answer some questions and get paid for it, so there is nothing to not be liked about that. Regarding scam websites, there surely are a lot of them out there. But I don't think this is the case only with survey websites. The entire industry of making money online is full of scams and that's because most people are looking to earn a lot of money in a short amount of time without having any skills or experience. So they will search for websites that pay them a couple dollars or even more for completing a quick survey, which is just not possible. Usually surveys pay you $0.2-$1, and if you are from a third tier country you'll probably only find low paying surveys.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
It is actually honestly true that majority of survey websites in the internet are nothing else but scam and fraudulent website that every individual who want to make money online should honestly avoid and discourage . Making money online is absolutely very interesting if you have a legit paying website and a legit paying strategy but to be sincere it must actually exclude making money online via filling out of surveys . During my early days of making money online I always thought that making money online via filling out of survey websites is absolutely very interesting way of making money online but the simple truth is that they do not pay and majority of them has come and fraudulent . Please I stand to be corrected if there is any survey websites that is legit but to me personally I do not see anyone that has a sense of legitimacy in it .

And even if I might have reach a particular withdrawal threshold on the survey website there is absolutely no one that seems to pay and what that means is that it is a scam and fraudulent website that should be avoided and discouraged by any individual who want to make money online .

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hi everyone! I believe that survey websites are very popular around the world. Many people earn money every day by participating in surveys. Actually, it is a fantastic earning method. Surveys do not require any skills and knowledge. You just answer some questions and you get paid.

In the past, I used to work for several survey sites because I do like participating in surveys. But soon I gave it up because I received only 1-2 surveys from time to time, so ,as you understand, it was not worth it. The truth is that the problem with surveys is that surveys are not always available for all countries around the world. Maybe this is the reason why some people do not like survey sites. However, in case surveys are available for your country, then it is wise to find a legitimate survey site and start working on it in order to make some money from surveys.

Of course, you must be careful because there are a lot of fake survey sites these days. So, it is important to do a very good search for every survey site you come across and read some reviews about it. Only in this way, can you be safe.

Mikes smithen

Verified member
While survey websites and platforms can provide an easy way to make some extra money, there are several reasons why they may not be liked by many people:

Low pay rates: Survey websites and platforms typically offer very low pay rates, often paying only a few cents or dollars per survey completed. This can make it difficult to earn a significant amount of money, especially if surveys are infrequent or not always available.

Limited earning potential: Survey websites and platforms usually have a limited number of surveys available, and many of them have specific criteria that must be met before a survey can be completed. This means that it may be difficult to earn a significant amount of money, especially if you're not eligible for many surveys.

Privacy concerns: Many survey websites and platforms require users to provide personal information such as their name, email address, and other sensitive information. This can raise privacy concerns for some people, especially if they're not sure how their information will be used.

Scams and frauds: Unfortunately, there are many survey websites and platforms that are scams or frauds, designed to collect personal information or even charge users for access to surveys. This can make it difficult for users to trust survey websites and platforms, and may discourage them from participating in surveys altogether.

Lengthy and repetitive surveys: Some surveys can be lengthy and repetitive, with questions that seem to be asking the same thing over and over again. This can be frustrating and time-consuming for users, especially if they're not being compensated fairly for their time.