How some persons self-talk themselves into not making money.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Sometimes there's absolutely no one stopping you from making money but whether it is as a result of the self downgrading advice that you keep advising yourself that definitely stops you from making money as you should and as you wanted and it is absolutely a very bad habit if an individual things that he or she is not good enough to make more money and enough money as he or she expected it possibly because we all breathe the same air and if we stand in a high point of perspective to come to see that we have the same number of body qualities that possibly include our brain and eyes , and so there is absolutely nothing different from you with another individual who is successfully making money . You two can make money as I wanted and as expected but to be able to do so you need the right and sufficient mindset . To develop the right mindset to make money as expected you must first of all convince yourself why you need to make money which is possibly due to the fact that money is a very important asset and resourceful tool that every individual must endeavour to have possibly to some extent that is enough to satisfy for his daily needs and wants .

Never downgrade yourself or negatively self-talk yourself not to make money but mother encourage and commend yourself despite all the failures that you may face in your intentions to accomplish financial freedom because to be very sincere the route to accomplishing financial freedom is never easy but it is full of some rocky area .

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
It is indeed possibly true that some people have the bad habits of negatively advising themselves not to do things that they are supposed to do and we all can agree to the fact that making money is definitely one of the most advised activity that every individual component health is possibly advised to do but yet there are some people that negatively advise and self talk themselves not to make money possible because of having or necessary and stupid hearing excuse that are never valued or concrete to the reason of not making money .

Blaming the government and blaming lack of information as some people might think is a concrete reason why they are not making money but to be sincere the only reason why you are not making money is because you choose not to . To make money successfully and efficiently you must cut loose every activity every bad habits stopping you from doing so and that's absolutely starts with changing your mindset . First and foremost you must convince yourself on the reason and on the benefits why you need to make money and one of the most interesting benefits to make money is so as to be able to fend for our needs and once and to acquire it in the legit and advisable way .

Mikes smithen

Verified member
Self-talk is the inner dialogue we have with ourselves, which can greatly influence our thoughts, feelings, and behaviors. When it comes to making money, some people may engage in negative self-talk that prevents them from taking action and earning the income they desire. Here are some examples of how people might self-talk themselves into not making money:

Limiting beliefs: Some people may hold limiting beliefs about themselves, their abilities, or their circumstances, which can hinder their ability to make money. For example, they might think "I'm not smart enough to start my own business" or "I don't have enough experience to ask for a raise."

Fear of failure: Fear of failure is a common reason why some people hold themselves back from making money. They may be afraid of taking risks, making mistakes, or facing rejection, which can prevent them from pursuing opportunities that could lead to financial success.

Lack of confidence: Lack of confidence in one's abilities can also prevent some people from making money. They may doubt their skills or feel insecure about their worth, which can lead to self-sabotaging behaviors such as procrastination or not putting themselves out there.

Negative self-talk: Negative self-talk can take many forms, such as self-criticism, self-doubt, or self-judgment. People may tell themselves things like "I'm not good enough" or "I'll never be successful," which can create a self-fulfilling prophecy and prevent them from taking action to make money.