General insurance Some reasons why you haven't gotten any insurance plan

Phabbyfundz

Many are still sucked or contemplating whether getting an insurance plan or purchasing and insurance policy is actually important or necessary.
Have you gotten any insurance plan so far and what are you reason for not getting any insurance policy or plan. I would say the many don't like the idea of insuring themselves for the future because they would say that its just like wishing themselves bad luck and that nothing bad could possibly happen to them. Some would say that the insurance companies are not trustworthy and re just white collar scammers who disguise under the name of insurance companies to defraud people of their hard earned money.
In your case what has been you reasons for not acquiring and insurance plan or insurance policy and if you have one what prompted you to acquiring it or purchasing the said insurance plan.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Definitely you are right some people think that when you insure your property is then you are wishing yourself bad luck but this is definitely the opposite because insurance is very important. Life is full of uncertainties, so it is very important to insure your properties, because it serves as a protection.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think one major reason I haven't gotten an insurance plan yet is that am not financially capable of doing so ,if I should get a insurance cover for any business I am doing currently , I might truly find it hard paying premium even if it's on a weekly or monthly basis

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Like I said in one of my posts, not everybody should go for insurance policies because it is only necessary but not compulsory. The only reason why insurance policy is compulsory is if the chance of a negative event is high and may not be prevented. Then all the reasons not or have insurance policy won't hold water

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I don’t know how true this is but I heard that insurance companies in a country like USA usually do a credit check on the person applying with them especially when you apply online. I really can’t say if this is legit but the question is, is it really necessary?

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Forex’s volatility stems from its uncertainty and fundamental economic factors. So, you have to consider this factor to become a good trader. If your broker is technologically advanced, you won’t face any technical error with them. FXOpulence uses advanced technology so you can smoothly handle trades during market volatility.