Newly Discovered Reasons Why You Haven't Made Money Online

uforwealth

Verified member
Making money online is very much easy and fun if you learn the best and easiest ways to make money on the internet and do what you are supposed to do.

The following are the reasons why you have not made money online

• learning without implementation

It is unfortunate today that most people learning how to make money online do not execute what they learn . Instead they continue buying money making ebooks,video tutorials, watching free Youtube videos and so on. There is no way they can money on the internet without putting what they have learn't into action. Do not be like them. Learn and implement.

• Procrastination
Another reasons for your not making money online is procrastination. Procrastination is a thief of time. It is a by-product of Laziness and hesitation. If you are somebody whose syndrome is "I will do it later", you will never make a dime online.

What other reasons can you give?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I like that idea of people learning about a thing but never implement them. you are not different from the people that don't even know about the idea. peop6 if you have an idea about a thing then you should be different from the the ignorant folds.

Just like a friend' that is always broke and borrowing. Good that he has a job offline but the money is never enough. I told him to work online too as a side hustle. No he wouldn't he will use the remain time daily to play draft with ither jobless men. End of the day you are as broke as those not working.

I have listed sites where he can utilize his spare time to make money during those periods but no it is time to play around. So this is a typical example of knowing what to do to make money but no implemtation.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Those are truly the reasons why most people don't make money online. Personally, I have been affected a lot by both the reasons that you have mentioned. For instance, I have been learning so much about blogging yet I have not started a blog yet. Maybe I should start implementing what I learn.

Procrastination also hinders me from doing the best that I am capable of. It even prevents me from learning yet I have so many resources. I lack self discipline and that makes me miss out on so many opportunities. This is an area that I really need to work on.

Another thing that hinders me from making money online is wrong mindsets and beliefs that I can't seem to change or let go of. For instance, it was so hard for me to get started with online earning due to lack of a laptop. Yet there are so many ways I can make money with my smartphone.

davidkay

this is a part of so many reasons that make people give up on making money

I think even if someone decides to do not to give up

it still maybe will be facing a problem that makes a lot of people struggle

the problem is moving from one field to another other which means you will be not able to focus on one thing

and that thing makes people lose a lot of time without making any money

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
If you are somebody whose syndrome is "I will do it later", you will never make a dime online.
It is not usually true because before making any decision you have to take time to study the subject and enumerate the pros and cons so doing something later is postpone realize a task until you are convinced that it is something beneficial for you and will have big returns because in half of the jobs if you are starting working without previous study you will lose your time and energy for nothing. So what you are trying to say depends.

anil02

Verified member
Making money online is very much easy and fun if you learn the best and easiest ways to make money on the internet and do what you are supposed to do.

The following are the reasons why you have not made money online

• learning without implementation

It is unfortunate today that most people learning how to make money online do not execute what they learn . Instead they continue buying money making ebooks,video tutorials, watching free Youtube videos and so on. There is no way they can money on the internet without putting what they have learn't into action. Do not be like them. Learn and implement.

• Procrastination
Another reasons for your not making money online is procrastination. Procrastination is a thief of time. It is a by-product of Laziness and hesitation. If you are somebody whose syndrome is "I will do it later", you will never make a dime online.

What other reasons can you give?
Well said I start online earning before 10 years, I never buy any e-book or watch video to start and earn from online. I learn with my mistake and with help of some of my online friends. It is better to say that I now about site from forum sites. If some one want to earn online forum sites are best place at where they can know about paying and legit sites. It is also right that regular working is must to earn online. If we are working at survey sites than if we believe in that I will do it later we can't earn with surveys.

Activator230822

Verified member
There are lots and lots of material on the internet guiding people on how to make money on the internet. These information are detailed from free videos to free online books commonly known as ebooks. Most folks earn on the internet through selling , subscriptions and downloads of these materials to their clients. Unfortunately the people consuming these never utilize what they got from the materials.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Your last line said it all , it isnt just about getting the materials, audios, videos and manuals on how to make to make money online but have you been able to utilize it. That's the real work here. A lot of people just want to get free money online. Because from the way people I have introduced to online jobs behaves it shows they are not ready to do work but look at where to either double their money or gamble.

I remember introducing someone to a posting site BMF and all the time whenever the person come on the site he will dwell more on the HYIP section, initially I was thinking the person was posting on that section to make money not knowing he was always looking at the different HYIp sites that he can go gamble on. it was when he almost lose all his money that I knew about it

Nite

Valued Contributor
Online making money can be a smart choice if you know how to do it in the correct way. Imagine the possibilities online money making can create for you. It is of no doubt that an extra source of income could prove beneficial for you, but online making money is not as easy as it seem to be. It's best to not rush into things, take your time, research and make sure everything is good to go with. Rushing can only lead to significant problems that can be detrimental to your future. And don't chase every new thing that comes. First, do some homework on it, and then see if it's worth for you to chase. I think, most people struggle with making money online because they don't really understand how the whole thing works. You need to know what you're doing, and if you want to be successful you need to put in a lot of effort and time.

anil02

Verified member
Your last line said it all , it isnt just about getting the materials, audios, videos and manuals on how to make to make money online but have you been able to utilize it. That's the real work here. A lot of people just want to get free money online. Because from the way people I have introduced to online jobs behaves it shows they are not ready to do work but look at where to either double their money or gamble.

I remember introducing someone to a posting site BMF and all the time whenever the person come on the site he will dwell more on the HYIP section, initially I was thinking the person was posting on that section to make money not knowing he was always looking at the different HYIp sites that he can go gamble on. it was when he almost lose all his money that I knew about it
It is right that most of peoples who want to do online work think that online earning is very easy and they can rich in very short period. Bu ti is not fact I think some extra earning is possible with online work but it is very tough to earn for livelihood with online work. I notice that some user are posting replies on forum sites which are meaning less and no one can like to comments on these.

Shigobad2020

Like the poster have said , there are many reasons why we as an online don't normally makes money online , we tend not to make a good enquiries concerning the paying websites to know its authenticity if its paying or they are scam , because most online sites deceives us with payment proof , but most of the payment proofs are fake and we just jump into it thinking they are real ,
Secondly we normally tends to run away from websites that pay low amount of money even though we know that they are real and instead of us to keep working and keeps accumulating the earning, we keep looking for website that pays huge amount of money which turns to scam later in the day .

And the last reason is procrastination which is the worst resin why we don't earn online , we keep postponing the work we are suppose to do online to make money due to laziness .

anil02

Verified member
Most of new online worker join sites that are scam one. Before 10 year it was problem for most of fresh online worker but at present we have many forum site where we can know about paying and legit sites. Peoples who are from tier 2 or 3 country can't earn huge amount. Site which are paying 50 cent for a survey to person off tier 2-3 countries is paying $5 for to peoples of tier 1 countries.

uforwealth

Verified member
It is not usually true because before making any decision you have to take time to study the subject and enumerate the pros and cons so doing something later is postpone realize a task until you are convinced that it is something beneficial for you and will have big returns because in half of the jobs if you are starting working without previous study you will lose your time and energy for nothing. So what you are trying to say depends.
Taking time to study the subject and enumerate the pro and cons is not in anyway ' I will do it later syndrome'. Study is the beginning of the process of achieving your goals and the next thing after study and learning is implementation.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
So many people I know are interested to make money on the internet but the only thing is that so many of these people are just looking for a way of making money on the internet without having to stress themselves. I told them that this is not possible that in any way they are interested to make money , they must be committed either directly or indirectly..

Procrastination may actually be one of the reasons why so many people are not making money on the internet , but I believe the reason why so many people procrastinate is because they do not believe in such earning opportunities . Any situation in which someone's believe in a particular earning opportunities , they will always try to create time and make money from it

For me I don't really have time , anyone that is interested to make money will definitely try to do it.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I believe that they are two things that really get people not to make money online. The first thing is laziness when once you are lazy making money online become interesting especially if you don't have the skills to work freelancing sites online

To make money you will need to be hard-working to make a dime online if you're working on paid to post site you have to work hard because you need to post to the minimum payout to be able to make money.

Another reason why people don't make money online is because of proscratination. people always want to shift money making for the next time and this help bring about inability to make money. Like it is always stated procrastination is the thief of time so when one keep postponing money making, time will pass one by and of course no money will be made in the long run.

anil02

Verified member
To earn online regular working is important. I am also not working each and every day because of my health problems. I am giving example of surveys works. All surveys have fixed quota . After this they may not allowed others to conduct survey and we waste our time only to reply profile questions. Like if some are writing blog continue update is must for them

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Probably, learning without implementation is one of the major reasons why many people do not make money online.

A lot of people are always interested to learn different ways of making money online from YouTube and so many other places but at the end of the day they will not implement what they have learnt. if you have knowledge about something and you do not take action to monetize it, it is a waste because at the end of the day you will not be able to make something tangible.

Procrastination is also another reason so many people end up not making any money for themselves online. If you keep on procrastinating about a particular thing you will realise that you have wasted your time and at the end of the day you will not be able to monetize it.

Taking massive action is one of the major reasons so many people succeed on the internet and you can learn from the experience.