Newly Discovered Free Web hosting For Bloggers

uforwealth

Verified member
Writing blog posts is a way of making money online. You can write for other bloggers as a freelancer or write for a blog of yours.

You may be exploited as a freelancer. There is the likelihood that you get paid less than the quality of your work.

If you have a blog and write the blog posts by yourself, not for other bloggers as a freelancer, the qualities of the blog posts will always remain on your blog and this is likely to attract more visitors to your blog.

Before you can have a blog of yours, you need web hosting. It could be paid or free. In this article, I will show you a website that allows any blogger to get access to free 500GB of hosting space. The name of the site I'm talking about is eaglehost234.com

eagle-host.png

The following are the features of eaglehost234.com
  • DISK SPACE: 500GB This can be upgraded to 1 terabyte if it is less than what you need.
  • SSL: Yes
  • BANDWIDTH: Despite the fact that it is free, the bandwidth is unlimited.
  • SUPPORT: You will enjoy full support.
  • SUBDOMAIN: subdomain is not permitted.
  • DATABASES: 1 database allowed: You can only have one database because it is free.
  • E-MAIL: Enjoyment of Unlimited Custom emails
  • DURATION: Your domain will never expire because the company has taken it as their responsibility to renew it for you yearly free of charge.

You must do this to get your free 500GB​

❖ You are required to have a blog and this blog must have been in existence for at least two years before you can qualify to apply.

❖ Your blog must have not less than 1000 visitors on a weekly basis.

If you are sure that your blog fulfils the above conditions, visit the site to apply. This is not an affiliate link meaning I won't get paid for anything you may buy on the site.

Attachments

• eagle-host.png
    eagle-host.png
    621.1 KB · Views: 0

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is a very informative post right here and I would definitely try the hosting platform when ever I am ready. this is definitely for people who do not have money to upgrade their hosting platforms and would like to venture into blogging or website owning. I would definitely try this when I want to venture into blogging fully before the end of this year.

Finger Geek

Verified member
But on a normal day. Free web host company is not supposed to have requirement to start using there web host. I have used many free web host company before and I am currently using one an they don't ask for requirements to use them. I would prefer and say that 000webhost is the best free webhost company.

uforwealth

Verified member
But on a normal day. Free web host company is not supposed to have requirement to start using there web host. I have used many free web host company before and I am currently using one an they don't ask for requirements to use them. I would prefer and say that 000webhost is the best free webhost company.
You are right but the web hosting space allowed by 000webhost for free is less than 500GB that affords your blog the opportunity of accommodating a large number of visitors. In order to prevent non-bloggers from abusing this rare advantage, terms and conditions apply.

If what you need is less than 500Gb web host space, continue using 000webhost.

Finger Geek

Verified member
You are right but the web hosting space allowed by 000webhost for free is less than 500GB that affords your blog the opportunity of accommodating a large number of visitors. In order to prevent non-bloggers from abusing this rare advantage, terms and conditions apply.

If what you need is less than 500Gb web host space, continue using 000webhost.
For a website that can have huge traffic then the website is making money already from the website and the person will not need to continue using the free web host. The free web host is meant for people that are beginners and want to have an experience with building a website.