why most people haven't started blogging

D

Deleted member 13140

I saw an ad today from i think a hosting provider and they have this huge discount, it said get premium web hosting for 1.99 dollars, and i was wondering, This is actually a good thing, i can get a web hosting for a whole year ( That was how long it would last) And maybe before the year comes to an end i should have already made money from blogging.

That is Crazy - I mean for the fact i thought i could make money from a new blog within a year was really crazy, But well i didn't later purchase that, and it got me wondering what's actually stopping me from creating a blog

• Web hosting
  • Time
  • Fear
  • Confusion
  • Domain name
  • Money

The reason why most people haven't started a blog yet is either because they don't have web hosting which is because they don't have the money or they can't spare the money

Time - some people are so occupied, that having a blog will become stressful, though i think time is not an excuse, because you can batch create content for your blog

Fear - Mostly this is also a reason, some fear it's going to be a waste of time and also a waste of money, sometimes it's true and sometimes it's not

confusion - which in other words i would say it's just not knowing where to begin, YouTube can help with that

domain Name - Also a problem caused by lack of money, But saving money can be a solution for this

Money - A general problem, In my opinion and this is something am actually working towards, Choose a skill, and monetize this skill, it will help you get money, save the money and then start a blog

Mika

VIP Contributor
My sister reads my blog, my father reads my blog, I have a lot of friends who are regular readers on my blog, yet none of them have blogs and they are also not interested in blogging. People have not started blogging because of three reasons, one, they are not interested in blogging, two, they don't know how to start a blog, three, they do not think that can become successful with blogging. Well, not everyone requires to have a blog. Blog is mostly for those people who want to write and earn from writing, for others, blog is absolutely not necessary.