How To Make Money With Canva

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Everybody loves Canva, Canva is a free design tool that is used to design different kind of things from logos to invitation cards to Instagram templates to video presentation, Canva is just that tool for everybody, you don't need to know much to be able to navigate through it, you can pick Canva in the morning and be proficient in it by evening that's how easy it is, and it's very exciting to work on, everything is just there from fonts to objects, you can think of Canva like simplified Photoshop, you can access it through a mobile app or directly as a web app at Canva.com

You can make money with Canva, be offering different designs, using myself as an example, I've made money with Canva, by offering services as a logo designer, if I get a gig, I'll just log in to Canva and design a logo ASAP and get paid.

So you can pretty much go through it and understand how it works and start offering gigs for designing different graphics for people, from Logo to Templates, everything goes, all you have to do is to sign up and get started.

You can sell your services to your immediate family or friends, it doesn't necessarily have to Fiverr or Upwork, I never did that, most of my customers came through Nairaland.