Earn Money How To Make Money Online Using Canva

AmaliaTG

Canva is a free editing tool for photo with graphics. You can either use it as an app or their website. The app is for both Android and iOS and you can actually use Canva to make money online. This is how;

You need to look for the niche you will focus on when it comes to creating designs or editing photos from Canva. If you want to choose a niche like food or cooking or even fashion niche or just any niche you would like. So after knowing the kind of niche you would focus on, Then create designs or photo edits based on your niche. Then after that you need to research and know where to post your services to .

Your services are very important to the world and you shouldn't discredit your ability. You will need to post your designs and edited photos to freelancing sites like Fiverr, People per hour and Latium. This are the three freelancing sites that allow graphic designs and photos. Set up your account/ sign up into a new account to this three sites and set your account professionally that way it may attract any person who comes to visit the website. Post your services there (graphics and photos of your niche) Then customers will come and buy your services.
The site gets 2 percent of the money you are paid and you get 82 per cent. The amount of money you want to sell your service is entirely upto you but majority of people in this sites starts selling them from $5 . So imagine you get 10 clients daily? That is $50 and it's very simple to set up this accounts and start earning money .

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is definitely a very comprehensive article and anyone looking to make money online especially on freelance platform can use this your guide to succeed. YouTube video I watched some time ago that stated exactly what you just wrote but the person said that if you really want to make everything professional then you should probably upgrade on canva.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Canva is a graphics design platform where they have the tool the amazing features to create a wonderful graphic design. All you'll need to do is simply create an account with canva or Photoshop.com in order to advance into graphics design and get hired steadily to earn from your works of your own hand, by selling through fiverr, and freelancer.com.

chicnthin

I come across the site of canva because I was really curious. It's something that I find interesting, I just don't know how to at the moment. But first I would have to learn how to do graphic designs, if I were to earn from graphic design as a side income.