Canva Alternatives You Can Use to Create Designs

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Everyone knows Canva, right? Canva is a free designing tool. However, you will have to pay money to use premium template, you also need to pay if you want to create videos. Only the basic version is free. Here are some Canva alternatives you can use to create designs.

Adobe Spark

From the company that created Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and many other designing and animation tools, Adobe Spark is one of the best Canva alternatives. The basic version is free, but there are thousands of templates in free version. The only downside is the downloaded graphics have watermarks.

Stencil

Online graphic designing tool Stencil has a free version as well as paid version. The free version will be more than enough f you are not creating a lot of graphics.

Pixlr

Often considered the best Canva alternative and Photoshop alternative, Pixlr also has a free plan. Premium plans are cheaper than other similar tools.

Visme

Visme is basically for making charts and infographics for free (upto 5 projects per month).

Mika

VIP Contributor
Forget about all these designing tools, one way or other you will end up paying for these services because once you start using them you will find that the free version will not be very useful to you, and in order to fulfill your design need you will hve to buy the premium version. Paying $9-$10 per month will not be difficult if you are already selling your graphic designing services or making money by using your graphics, but for newbies that will be very expensive. Therefore, I suggest you try GIMP. It is an open-source graphic designing tool. It ist just like photoshop (with similar tools, the same commands, and the same result), but you can do it for free. The best thing is you download and install it on your computer and do not need to work online. You can even save your work on progress. Canva, Adobe Spark, Stencil, Pixlr, Visme are no doubt good but GIMP is better.

DonnaJerrily

Adobe Spark caught my eye, especially with its solid lineup of templates in the free version. Stencil seems handy if you're not diving too deep into graphic creation. Pixlr's reputation as a Canva and Photoshop alternative is intriguing, and the pocket-friendly premium plans are definitely a plus.

JulietaRizas

Adobe Spark caught my eye, especially with its solid lineup of templates in the free version. Stencil seems handy if you're not diving too deep into graphic creation. Pixlr's reputation as a Canva and Photoshop alternative is intriguing, and the pocket-friendly premium plans are definitely a plus.

And thanks for the heads-up on Visme for crafting charts and infographics. On a side note, I recently stumbled upon a neat option for personalized photo canvases, which I find quite captivating. You might want to check out CanvasWorks for that. Here's the link: canvasworks.ae