How to reduce blood sugar level at home naturally

Empress

Verified member
1. Doing exercise regularly
Exercise helps in increasing insulin sensitivity and also helps in muscle use glucose effectively which can help to reduce the blood sugar levels. Useful forms of exercise like walking, running, dancing, biking, swimming, hiking, weightlifting, and more
2. Manage carb intake
Carbs are broken down into glucose which helps to reduce blood sugar levels so by reducing carbohydrates intake it can help with blood sugar control
3. Increase fiber intake
High intake of fiber can help sugar management most especially the soluble Dietary fiber it is the most effective
4. Drinking enough water to stay dehydrated helps to lower the risk of high blood sugar and diabetes
5. Choose foods with low glycemic index
5. Manage stress levels through exercise and relaxation methods like yoga

btaliat

VIP Contributor
One thing I do advise people to stop is eating junk food. Junk food is mostly contained sugary element. And most time they don't have much nutrient they offer the body than to increase the sugar level of the body. We need to be taking too much water as well to neutralize the sugar content.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I think I am failing as doing exercise regularly. The problem is that I don't create time to engage in exercise daily. Another thing is that I don't consume much of fruits. I am planning to buy blender so that I will be able to prepare fresh fruit juice for myself all the time. I will engage in skipping as a form of exercise.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I think I am guilty of everything you said in your post. Most of my favourite foods are full of carbohydrates. I know I need to watch my diet if I want to live healthy lifestyle. But it can be very hard for me to let go of this foods. Someone even recommended that I consume more of fruits to supply the body with essential nutrients.

Barin

As long as we follow all the instructions listed we won't have any problem with having high blood sugar level diabetes

dagm

We won't have any problems with high blood sugar levels diabetes if we follow all of the advice mentioned.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
If I have to choose from all those you have mentioned I rather go with doing of regular exercise because I can say that exercise is one of the best thing you can do to your body as it will help you in so many ways .drinking water will keep your body hydrated and thereby it can help in circulation of blood and other minerals.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Exercise is a cheapest way of reducing the high level of blood sugar in the body system. But it require a great discipline to engage in continuous exercise. Majority of the people fun exercise to boring and try to stay away from it as much as possible. Apart from reducing high level of blood sugar, exercise is an effective way of getting rid of toxic substance in the body system.

Kola

Verified member
you can reduce your sugar level by not adding sugar to the liquids you drink, you can take honey instead because honey is natural

kayode10

VIP Contributor
If you want to reduce sugar level in the blood system you should make regular exercise part of your routine. You can acquire yourself some indoor fitness equipment like treadmill pull up bar cross board, skipping rope etc. You can get all this equipment at cheaper price on Amazon store. Just make sure you buy the equipment with four-star ratings and above.

Kola

Verified member
You can reduce your sugar level by exercising the body such as jogging, walking, skipping, bending, bowing.etc.you should also reduce the rate of adding sugar to the liquid you drink.you can put small amount of in your oats,tea, cornflakes,pap, milk etc.when you notice your sugar level is high you can always see the doctor.

Zina

The best method to reduce blood sugar level is by exercising which helps to remove unwanted fat from the body and also help reduce the risk of certain diseases

Icon

Me I eat anything I want to eat but I always make sure to take a lot of vitamin and drink a lot of water , I can't remember the last time I was ill