How much can I make daily on trendri.com

Johnson2468

Valued Contributor
It's really interesting working and also learning from others point of view. I want to know the amount most people make daily posting on trendri .com on a average leve

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Money earns on trendri by different posters varies because everybody can not do the same task at the same rate all the time. So somebody can make up to $1 whereaa another person can make only 20 cents so it depends on your activities and how active you are on the site.

There are different ways of earning on here. you earn money as you log in to the site, you earn money from creating threads,you earn money from commenting on people's threads, you earn money when somebody also post on your threads and now another way I have just learnt is you can write articles and also earn from it

So we can see it all depends on one level of activeness, the more active you are on the site, the more you are going to make more money so you have to be active on the site if you want to start making good money.

Mika

VIP Contributor
You can make 5 posts and 5 topics on Trendri every day. If your posts and topics are at least 150 words, you earn 6 cents from posts and 7.5 cents from topics. If you make 5 posts and 5 topics and if your topics and posts are at least 150 words you can make 67 cents every day. If your get replies on your topics, you earn additional. Recently, trendri has introduced an article feature. You can earn 21-75 cents from your article depending on the word count. I don't know if there is a maximum cap for posting articles. However, I have published 2 articles in a day and if you publish two articles with at least 700 words, you might be able to make around 80 cents. Based on this calculation, you can earn about $1.5 every day. However, in order to make this amount, you will have to work at least 4 hours.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
That is a very good analysis that you have given there @Mika. One can earn well if you give effort and time. But most of us don't have that amount of time to make such a high number of posts. Plus sometimes you just run out of ideas of what to write about.

That is why setting a realistic goal is important with forum posting. You can decide to earn that one dollar in two days and it will be great for you if you stay consistent. You will earn money regularly and build more patience to tolerate the discomfort of giving effort.

If you don't have a job offline, you can give your time to making a dollar or more in Trendri. Which is very possible if you work hard. Then you can also work in other forums and increase your online income levels. It is so much effort for a little earnings but worth more than earning nothing.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I believe that you can make around 1 USD daily on Trendri if you work hard. It depends on the time you have available to work here every day. As far as I am concerned, there are days that I earn only a few cents on Trendri because I already have an offline job, so there is not much free time left to post here. At least, I try to be active. :)

Carpon

Valued Contributor
@Mika has already done the statistics and they are accurate. There are specific number of posts and threads that you can create per day or should I say for every 24 hours. The rates are already in Mika's post and the word count that will produce that is there like wise.
And also, the new feature for posting articles is another additional way to earn. Personally, I use to make around 78 cents in a day from posting only threads and replies cause I've not yet tried the new feature "article writing"

But nevertheless, one major determinant for how much you can make is your level of dedication and hardwork. You have to post on time and it has to be useful contents. And your inability to be punctual with the tasks will mean that you won't make as much as you can here. Trendri is a nice earning site for disciplined writers.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
The platform is really easy for people to make money with , the most important thing that is required of you on the platform is to obey some of the rules and regulation that has been stated by the admin . you should avoid copying and posting of content that has already been published in other platforms ( plagiarism)

In terms of making money from your comments , you are only opportune to make five comments everyday and the the next 5 comments can only be done after a period of 24 hours and you are also opportune make 0.3 Dollars from the five comments.

There are other ways money could be generated on the platform such as by creating of pose , with that you may have opportunity to end between 0.075 to 0.1 cent depending on the quality of your post and some other factors.

This indicate that the amount of money you can make in a day depends on your effort.

SHAHID987

Although I am new in this forum but I can see the worth of this site as it is excellent source of knowledge. We can get a bundle of knowledge from here and we can easily earn on an average one dollar a day.

Suba

Staff member
Although I am new in this forum but I can see the worth of this site as it is excellent source of knowledge. We can get a bundle of knowledge from here and we can easily earn on an average one dollar a day.
Very good, you have thought for the long term by prioritizing a forum as a source of knowledge, while the returns (money) in the short term are a reflection of your current hard work.

Juen15

To be honest at the moment I'm not very active on some forum sites because I have some busyness in my offline life. I only rely on income from daily rewards.But before that I was very active on several forum sites like trendriBut before that I was very active on several forum sites like trendri, bizdustry and others. I haven't even cashed out my remaining balance at Trendri. I'll try to post again on the sidelines of my busy life.

Etini

Valued Contributor
I think @Mika and @Paul Abel have completely broken down the earning ceiling here on Trendri. You can do $1 a day if you have time to spare. Just know that it won't be a stroll in the park. You have to be at your highest creative level of writing to earn that amount.

The article feature is a big boost for people to boost up their earnings. But your article must be top notch to earn from that too. In all, $1 is possible of you are hardworking and consistent on the site. You really have to study the site and understand the timelines. There are timeframes for you to make your posts and your comments on Trendri earning forums. If you don't work within the timeframes, you might not make the expected $1 a day. In summary, I would say that tredro is one of the best forums to earn money.