How much do Honeygain users make daily?

App/website ratings
3.00 star(s)

niche

Verified member
There are a large number of internet bandwidth sharing apps and Honeygain is the most extensively advertised app at present. I would like to find out if anyone from this forum is using Honeygain or has used it earlier and received payment. If yes, I would like to find out how much money the Honeygain user is making every day without any kind of referral and how many devices he is using for making the money. Also I would like to find out in which country he is located? I am using other apps for bandwidth sharing since Honeygain has a very high payout of $20, and would like compare the various apps.

tray59

There are a large number of internet bandwidth sharing apps and Honeygain is the most extensively advertised app at present. I would like to find out if anyone from this forum is using Honeygain or has used it earlier and received payment. If yes, I would like to find out how much money the Honeygain user is making every day without any kind of referral and how many devices he is using for making the money. Also I would like to find out in which country he is located? I am using other apps for bandwidth sharing since Honeygain has a very high payout

of $20, and would like compare the various apps.
do you know any of them Many of the app that I know which pays don't offer much incentive it's always take months for me to reach their minimum payout and honeygain is one of them thou the first time I use this app it's park some bucks to my system so I quickly uninstall it

NetRay

I can provide some general information about Honeygain and similar apps:

1. Honeygain: Honeygain is a service that allows users to share their internet connection with Honeygain's network. Users earn credits for sharing their bandwidth, which can be converted into money. The payout threshold is $20, and payments are made via PayPal.
  2. Other Bandwidth Sharing Apps: There are several other bandwidth sharing apps available, such as PacketStream, FluidStack, and LoadTeam, among others. Each app may have its own payout threshold, payment methods, and earning potential.
  3. Earning Potential: The amount of money users can make from bandwidth sharing apps can vary widely depending on factors such as the user's location, internet speed, and the demand for bandwidth at any given time. Some users report earning a few dollars per month, while others report earning more substantial amounts.
  4. Number of Devices: Users can typically install the app on multiple devices to increase their earning potential. However, it's important to note that using multiple devices may also increase the amount of bandwidth used, which could affect the user's internet speed.
  5. Location: The location of the user can also impact their earning potential, as demand for bandwidth may vary by region.
It's important to do your own research and consider factors such as payout threshold, payment methods, and user reviews when choosing a bandwidth sharing app. Additionally, keep in mind that sharing your internet connection with these apps may impact your internet speed and data usage.

Nite

Valued Contributor
I have heard from multiple sources that the Honeygain app is incredibly slow when it comes to earning any sort of substantial income. Many users have reported that they have been running the app for hours on end, only to see minimal returns in their account balance. This lack of efficiency and effectiveness in generating earnings has left many feeling frustrated and disappointed with the app.
Furthermore, there have been complaints about the app draining battery life and slowing down devices significantly.