How much time and effort will it take to make 3$ daily on trendri?

SANIA

I am very curious to know that how much time and effort will require to make 3$ on this platform daily.
I have made maximum 1.2$ on this platform per day. But I know I have not dedicated many hours for this purpose.
So I was thinking that if we can make 3$ daily on trendri so we can have 99$ per month.

I know that many VIP contributors have been on this platfrom from a long time and they are earning well by posting well written content and making good quality posts.
So I want to know how much VIP members are getting paid daily/weekly/monthly by working part time or full time on this platform.

I am excited to learn about experiences of my fellow trendri members on this interesting topic.

I did not realize the possibility of making money $3 on Trendri. I had thought the highest one could make daily is about $2 nd some fractions. I spend a lot of time on this forum just to make the least as $1 and to be honest, I feel the work I put in here is more than the reward I receive. In a day, I make more than 200 words and fifteen messages daily which is about 3000words in a day just to reach the benchmark of $1. I think that something should be done about this with time, so people can be more encouraged to put in their best to work.

Recently, it has been so tiring for me to reach 15messages of 200words count and above daily, due to some external factors and also lack of motivation. I realize that the best way to make money online is by acquiring a skill as well, in order to augment your earning chances. It would be an aberration if one one year, an individual still collects the same point on a particular site or it even reduce instead of going higher. I put in so much effort because of the potentials I see of this forum to be ranked highest.

I have not made $3 on this forum in a day but I think it is possible. I do see a particular guy that always make more than $2 in day. Though I won't mention his username but I think he's a good motivator to some one that wants to make such a money.

I do find the lengthy write up so demanding especially when the users keep on writing on the same topic in different ways. That is why I decided to be making just a dollar within two days. I know it is so lazy of me but I prefer it to contributing nothing.

To be frank, the admin has tried to be just in his way of payment. This website is one of the highest paid paid to post websites. The only thing is that the demand for the money is too much. For someone to really make the highest money per a post, the person needs to write up to 200 words.

This at times sound so boring. I saw most people writing nonsense just to make sure they meet up with number of words. I wish the admin can look into this if necessary and change should be done.

I am new on this forum but I am on bizdustry and I make 1per day I don’t 3$ in this forum because the high paying site is bizdustry I hope you will get your answer

With the current posting limit and credits per post and threads, you cannot even make $1 a day let alone make $3 per day. If you can create posts and threads with at least 150 words, the maximum you can earn every 24 hours is just 67 cents. This is not easy because in order to make 67 cents up end up writing 1500 words and spend at least 2 hours. You will earn additional income if someone comments on your topics because that's a fraction of cents. I have been posting on Trendri for a long time and I don't know how much total income I have made here. However, after the introduction of new withdrawal system, I can see I have made $22 in one month. I use Binance Pay withdrawal method and I am saving my Trendri earnings as crypto, which means I am saving about $22 per month as crypto.

It isn't possible now to make even 80 cents here daily. I have been a pioneer member and I'm just wondering when we were ever able to make even 2 dollars here daily l don't think that was even possible back then.

Now with the post limit I think you can make about 67 cents that is if you are able to create 5 posts and replies of about 150 words daily . And another thing is that you can't even make this if you are not really consistent on the site.

So you need to focus on wanting to achieve this dsily for you to even make about $4 weekly. But the good thing is that the site is s legit so whenever you get to the Lea Ed t minimum pay out which is $4 you are sure of getting your money. So let concentrate more on making the barest minimum to cash out.

I do not think that it is possible to make $3 daily on Trendri. Maybe if you work really hard, you will be able to make only $1. To be honest, I have never succeeded in making more than $1 per day on this platform so far because a lot of time and work is required. It is not easy at all. In my opinion, paid-to-post sites are a good earning method because most of them pay its members and even beginners can earn on these sites. However, the problem is that you cannot earn much on posting forums and in most cases, the effort you make and the time you spend is more than the reward you receive.

Well I am also new here and I was also wondering if you could make up to 2 USD daily, but even if it is possible to make 2 USD daily then you must put in hard work and consistency to be able to make up to 3 USD daily

I have been working on this forum site trendri for some years now , but there are some times back then when you can make at least $3 daily working on trendri , because they have unlimited amount of comment and post you can make daily back then but the comment and forum topic has been reduced lately which makes the total earning you can make daily to reduce too .

The only amount you can make daily currently is commenting on just 5post which can gives you at least $0.33 on a daily basis , and before you can make a single dollar , you have to work for at least three Good days on trendri but the earning cannbe increase if people are commenting on your post which will normally increases your daily earning on the forum site .
And you might not even be able to make the $0. 33 daily if your content is not strong enough .