How many hours do you spend on Trendri to cover all 10 threads and 15 posts?

Victorial

On Trendri, the maximum number of posts a user is allowed to make is 15 while 10 is allowed for creating a thread. If a user can write long words and complete the posts and threads count, then he or she can earn $1.5 daily. As usual, it is not easy to write long words and complete all the posts and threads count. In fact, Esince joining the forum, I have never completed the number of threads but l have completed the 15 posts count a few times.

Which is easier fro you to do? Creating a thread to seen about 0.12 dollar or more or making a comment with a maximum of 0.042? Sometimes I get baffled when I see the time some threads are being created. Some were created just while I was sleeping and I wonder how many hours these people spend on the forum to earn more.
No doubt, Trendri is a great place to earn by posting a few words since the recent changes in payment and post count.

On Trendri, the maximum number of posts a user is allowed to make is 15 while 10 is allowed for creating a thread. If a user can write long words and complete the posts and threads count, then he or she can earn $1.5 daily. As usual, it is not easy to write long words and complete all the posts and threads count. In fact, Esince joining the forum, I have never completed the number of threads but l have completed the 15 posts count a few times.

Which is easier fro you to do? Creating a thread to seen about 0.12 dollar or more or making a comment with a maximum of 0.042? Sometimes I get baffled when I see the time some threads are being created. Some were created just while I was sleeping and I wonder how many hours these people spend on the forum to earn more.
No doubt, Trendri is a great place to earn by posting a few words since the recent changes in payment and post count.
Working on trendri honestly even to me it's not that simple cause you have to post alot of stuff. Think of the content which can take yu almost a day to that, then take your time to write it down maybe in a paper before typing in trendri to avoid small mistakes like grammar and spelling mistakes. But if you are a good writer you can manage to post the 15 posts per day. You have to set a side enough time to do that but if you're employed and busy then it becomes a challenge to most of us