Cashprince

Now if I may ask what's your best survey platform you've ever coincided with.Was it your first online earning ?if not what was the platform that paid you your first money online,what was it and how did you get there?

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Survey looks like a ponzi scheme to me. I see it as tool the online marketers use to collate people's personal information for their online marketing campaigns . I do not think I will register for any online surveys unless I am totally convinced with proofs. My geographical location do not support surveys

Finger Geek

Verified member
Now if I may ask what's your best survey platform you've ever coincided with.Was it your first online earning ?if not what was the platform that paid you your first money online,what was it and how did you get there?
Since you are form Nigeria. There is no paid survey company that will have survey available for you to fill and earn from it. But there is only one paid survey company that has survey available for Africans and they have surveys as high as $2 and I have received payment from them. There payment is very fast, with just a blink of an eye. The company is Afrisight

Chibson

VIP Contributor
if you are from western country then there are several such a website in which you can sign up on and start making a whole lot of money on daily basis even if you don't have any digital skill. Some of the best survey sites in which people from some part of the world can be entered into a lot of money is inbox dollars, prolific academic and so many of them.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
if you are from western country then there are several such a website in which you can sign up on and start making a whole lot of money on daily basis even if you don't have any digital skill. Some of the best survey sites in which people from some part of the world can be entered into a lot of money is inbox dollars, prolific academic and so many of them.
You are on point....Only the western people are really benefiting from taking surveys. They are making cool dollars on daily basis for side stuffs. I have also heard of this Prolific surveys, I think it's a jackpot for the white people. Saw a monthly earning of someone on Reddit, on surveys alone, on Prolific and Swagbucks survey, and it's worth $150.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Surveys pays relatively higher compared to what PTC, faucets, and earning apps pay. They don't reward consistently that's why I'm comparing it with those options of earnings online. If its rewarding enough with its reasonable paying reward per task, it could've made its members to earning more than $100 a month. I believe those in the top countries earn up to that.