Hey guys, what's the highest paid survey site?

Successlove

Hey guys, what's the highest paid survey site? I have tried many survey site and I did not get paid at the end

Icon

There are a lot of paid survey site that pays very well,but before you talk about best survey site you should also know that your location really matter here because if you are from Africa or Asia joining a survey site will be a waist of time but if you stay in Europe or America then you can make money through survey site, my top 3 survey site are branded survey, inboxdollar, survey junkie

Graceme

Surveys pays equally some times but the must beneficially ones are Westerns

JohnZeeman

Hey guys, what's the highest paid survey site? I have tried many survey site and I did not get paid at the end
The best-paid survey site I ever came across is called Surveytime and they payout immediately. It is the first time I made a dime with a survey site. $1 or 50c surveys. 50c Surveys are around 13min each. $1 surveys are usually 20min or more. (apologies - I see now this was an old post - still new here)

Finger Geek

Verified member
With all the survey websites that I have tried and are paying. I would say that Afrisight and mobiworkx are the to paying survey website that I have worked with. In the two survey website I have earned $3 for a survey.