Passive income hey guys i hope everybody are safe..

Millonario4life

Easier way to make up to 200-1000$ every week and withdrawn to your local bank account, no investment needed ask me how..???
This is the probably the most valuable information!!!! GEt Paid Over and Over Again..

M

Mariapa67

Una forma más fácil de ganar hasta 200-1000 $ cada semana y retirarlos a su cuenta bancaria local, no se necesita inversión, pregúnteme cómo ...???
¡Esta es probablemente la información más valiosa! Se le paga una y otra vez ...
De qué se trata la información valiosa que tienes?

Nite

Valued Contributor
You haven't mentioned the name of your website. What easy work do we have to do to earn high amounts like $200-$1000, that too per week? Is the website available throughout the whole world, or is it only accessible to few countries? Can you please elaborate something here connected to your website?

arunima25

Verified member
That sounds too good to be true. You have not mentioned any details about the website and how it works. I am not aware of any online earning method that pays so well. It would have been useful for others if your post had some details and could help others. It's just clueless. Most of such too good to be true things turn out to be a scam.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
We should not be carried away especially with sole websites that offer to pay us what we know that practically cannot be possible. I don't easily fall for them though some may call me a doubting Thomas. Besides, the poster didn't do much analysis concerning the website he advertised here.

Setho

VIP Contributor
If you are earning a minimum of $200 a week it means you are earning up to $800 in 4 weeks which I think it is a large amount of money that is nearly impossible to make just online now. It will be good if you give in detail of what the business opportunity is like to avoid being scammed.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I don't really think it is very easy to make that amount of money and you did not state the platform or the online business you are talking about. Making that amount of money requires you to have proper knowledge and at the same time it may take a whole lot of time.