Surveys What is the highest paid survey site that you've worked on?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Most of the survey out there will actually pay you a lot of money but some of them are always for the top countries and not for the third world countries and some of them there is always a high level of qualification because at the end of the survey it might be very difficult for your answer to be accepted for you to be a legible to earn.

D

drkwright30

Everytime I have tried to do online surveys for cash it was a waste those 4 sites helped alot thanks

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The reason why I do not like engaging in surveys is because of the high rates of disqualification .most of the time after answering of difficult question at the end I will be disqualified. I think the reason why there is so much of disqualification is because of our location because location play a very important factors in survey

Chibson

VIP Contributor
there are a lot of survey platforms in which people can get registered owner make money provided you are in the right geographical location. I have signed up on some of them even though I couldn't make anything tangible from it. If you are in tier-1 country, then it will definitely favour you.

Incognitosmoneys

The reason why I do not like engaging in surveys is because of the high rates of disqualification .most of the time after answering of difficult question at the end I will be disqualified. I think the reason why there is so much of disqualification is because of our location because location play a very important factors in survey
yes you're absolutely Right Sir,, sometime it's so hard to get survey that is suitable with us.

P

Pro14ever

Over the years that I have worked as a freelancer is a writer on the internet, earning from any survey site is something that I have not done. The thing with it is that I have not seen one that pays duly for work done. Have you worked on any survey site that pays well?
Hi i am currently using Paidera that i started and the amount seems good you just have to be consistent in order to earn good amount

LucyID

When it's come to paying survey sites online there are many issues involved, registering is easy but afterwards comes the issues. There is hardly survey available always both for the site that pay and the one that doesn't, I have registered for a couple of survey sites and visit them everytime but there is hardly any survey available that most the issue with them

earnwithjoy

Please am having issues with survey sites most especially clickbank and survey junkie they don't accept people from Nigeria
No problem. There are many other survey sites that support countries like Nigeria. Here are some of those survey sites that you can join & earn money online : Surveytime, Timebucks, SurveyYeah Nigeria, Triaba

Potter193

Over the years that I have worked as a freelancer is a writer on the internet, earning from any survey site is something that I have not done. The thing with it is that I have not seen one that pays duly for work done. Have you worked on any survey site that pays well?
I use paidera.com is another good survey site that pays you no matter which country you are coming from.

Axelote

Hey ! Looking to make some money online by simply completing surveys ?

I have a great site you can use to earn a little more. This site will pay you 1$ per survey. Has multiple earning options

Here's how to get started

1- Send me email at [email protected] for get the link :)

• 2- Complete the survey. That's it !

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know in the post below

KAM2021

I have been making money with surveys for a few months now and I honestly have to say that my Top 3 survey sites would have to be.
1. Prize Rebel
2. Survey Junkie
3. GG2U ( I don't even do Surveys on this site, I just let videos run in the back ground on my old phone).