Get Paid to Upload Get paid to upload file in up-load.io (Highest paying site)

Mertayasa

Others way you can make money online is by uploading file. This type of jobs is a common and a lot of people doing it and make money from it already. The jobs is very simple, you just need to upload file, it can be a image, music, video, song or software. After you upload the file, now you must make peoples to download you file. This is the main challenge of this job actually, you must upload file base on what people need to make this thing work. For example, let's say there is a new song and it's really trending. For this case you find the song, then upload to that website after that share to people who love that song and explain to them that's can give to them for free, they just need to download that song.

upload.png

In this site the payout is quite high which is 11 dollars per each 1000 downloads you can make. Also you'ii have free capacity 49 Gb for free plant. The minimum withdrawal is only 3 dollars and this site accept Paypal, Payeer , Webmoney, Bitcoin and Payoneer .​

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Others way you can make money online is by uploading file. This type of jobs is a common and a lot of people doing it and make money from it already. The jobs is very simple, you just need to upload file, it can be a image, music, video, song or software. After you upload the file, now you must make peoples to download you file. This is the main challenge of this job actually, you must upload file base on what people need to make this thing work. For example, let's say there is a new song and it's really trending. For this case you find the song, then upload to that website after that share to people who love that song and explain to them that's can give to them for free, they just need to download that song.

View attachment 46664

In this site the payout is quite high which is 11 dollars per each 1000 downloads you can make. Also you'ii have free capacity 49 Gb for free plant. The minimum withdrawal is only 3 dollars and this site accept Paypal, Payeer , Webmoney, Bitcoin and Payoneer .​
According to the explanation given you said that we will download file and get paid fine. But till now you did not tell or show us the link that we can go through and try it. And then I still want to ask question about the country they can allow to participate in it. Because many site like this used to excluded our country from participating.

uforwealth

Verified member
This way of making money online sounds easy, good and simple but when you get started, you will see for yourself and realize that it is difficult to earn $3 which is the minimum payout. The difficulty lies in the fact that getting 1000 people to download your file is not as easy as counting 1,2,3 . I think if they had reduced the number of downloads to earn $3, it would have been better.

Mertayasa

According to the explanation given you said that we will download file and get paid fine. But till now you did not tell or show us the link that we can go through and try it. And then I still want to ask question about the country they can allow to participate in it. Because many site like this used to excluded our country from participating.
I think the name of the site is very clear in my post, which is (up-load.io). This site is accept all of the countries around the world, so pretty sure will accept your country. I'm not sure about others site that you talking about not accept your country. But the things you should always remember, kindly make your own research before decide to join in any site.

Mertayasa

This way of making money online sounds easy, good and simple but when you get started, you will see for yourself and realize that it is difficult to earn $3 which is the minimum payout. The difficulty lies in the fact that getting 1000 people to download your file is not as easy as counting 1,2,3 . I think if they had reduced the number of downloads to earn $3, it would have been better.
I'm sure all of the jobs especially jobs from online site have challenge. Just like the site that I'm posting above, if you know the tips and tricks you'ii thing this jobs become easy but when you not learn about the site first, it's gonna be very difficult to do. So, everything is back to the each persons.

uforwealth

Verified member
I'm sure all of the jobs especially jobs from online site have challenge. Just like the site that I'm posting above, if you know the tips and tricks you'ii thing this jobs become easy but when you not learn about the site first, it's gonna be very difficult to do. So, everything is back to the each persons.
I agree with you that all online jobs have one challenge or the other. uploading files to get paid is different. It is different in terms of the number of downloads. This number, which is 1000, is very high compared to the paltry earnings of $3. Besides, getting 1000 people will be found difficult especially by beginners in online jobs.

Mertayasa

I agree with you that all online jobs have one challenge or the other. uploading files to get paid is different. It is different in terms of the number of downloads. This number, which is 1000, is very high compared to the paltry earnings of $3. Besides, getting 1000 people will be found difficult especially by beginners in online jobs.
Actually from 1000 downloads we will get 11 dollars in that site. So to reach the minimum withdrawal which is 3 dollars, it's not required until 1000 dollars. However to make someone downloads our file, it's not easy as we say it. It's need hard work, patient and we need to be very clever.