Surveys Highest paid survey and available for Africans

Finger Geek

Verified member
I rate this as the highest paid survey in the world because almost all surveys are worth more than $1 per one survey. I have never fill a survey that worth less than $1. Today I got an survey invitation with survey worth is $2.5 and it only took me not up to 30 minutes to fill out then survey. Best part of this survey company is that you can withdraw your funds to your bank account, PayPal account, as voucher, airtime and two other method that I don't remember. And the minimum to withdraw is $5. Sometimes I do receive 3 - 5 survey invitation in a week. By solving 3 survey, you, will reach the minimum payout.

Oh I am sorry I am just talking about the survey company without telling you the name first. I am just happy because of how awesome the survey company is.

The name of the company is Afrisight. You can visit there website Afrisight dot com or download there app OpinionApp. It is more easier on there app.

You are free to ask me any questions. I will answer you. It is very legit. No referral link.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Are you sure if this is actually legit. Have you really withdrawn any money from them. This is because I really do not want to waste any of my time trying to carry out surveys on a site that is not trusted. You talk to something about paying directly into your bank account, is it really possible. Has anyone really done this and it worked?.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Please I have been looking for a survey like this that will accommodate my country. I can see you are a Nigerian, so it means a Nigerian can try this out. But please have you being able to withdraw your money. Please answer me because I want to join immediately. I don’t need to waste my precious time.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Please I have been looking for a survey like this that will accommodate my country. I can see you are a Nigerian, so it means a Nigerian can try this out. But please have you being able to withdraw your money. Please answer me because I want to join immediately. I don’t need to waste my precious time.
Those surveys are not still worth it actually....I thought it was worth it base on what the poster said, but after trying it, it's nothing to home about. I downloaded the app and it's still the same thing like the other surveys. I was disqualified from all their surveys there and earn nothing. And I thought the surveys were for Africans.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I followed one of your threads that you talked about your success with afrosight survey websites. And I was glad you shared that with us to encourage us and also informed us about survey that allows almost countries. But I asked a question that you didn't answer in the thread. I asked is it the website or the app that's better while working with afrosight.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I followed one of your threads that you talked about your success with afrosight survey websites. And I was glad you shared that with us to encourage us and also informed us about survey that allows almost countries. But I asked a question that you didn't answer in the thread. I asked is it the website or the app that's better while working with afrosight.
I think he said it was the app....He said, you won't get much surveys while working with the site. He said the name was OpinionAPP I guess. And I have downloaded the app myself and tried all the surveys accrued to me there. But to
my surprise I got disqualified in all of the surveys. I think the Afrisight app(OpinionAPP) is a ruse! They don't pay dime! Maybe the poster got lucky with them.