Surveys What is the highest paid survey site that you've worked on?

Nite

Valued Contributor
Survey website has never been that good for me. Actually qualifying for a survey is the most difficult part. You may qualify if you're from tier 1 countries, and all other countries just have to suffer the consequences of being disqualified. Our time and patience is tested during the survey qualification part.

arunima25

Verified member
I have heard and read good reviews about Tikebucks, Swagbucks, surveyjunkie, cointply, lifepoints and few more on various forums like BMF and Forum Coin. Some even claim to earn more than 100 dollars from surveys alone in a month in their free time. But most of these positive responses are from tier 1 countries. While those from tier 2 and tier 3 countries are still struggling.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Swagbucks was once good, but now there aren't any survey offer to complete on their website. There is not much opportunity if your country does not come under tier 1. Majority of offers on Swagbucks are reserved for tier 1 countries only. So, the earnings has gone really slow to there.

marketwarrior

Over the years that I have worked as a freelancer is a writer on the internet, earning from any survey site is something that I have not done. The thing with it is that I have not seen one that pays duly for work done. Have you worked on any survey site that pays well?
Yes , I have been on this really cool new paid for doing surveys site for the last month now and have received alot of really cool rewards for completing simple surveys and other tasks.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Hey marketwarrior, which cool new survey website have you been working on? Can you share your website's name with us all, and explain every detail regarding that site's working and all. Also, what rewards did you get on that survey site. And most of all, is everyone eligible to earn from that website?

Mary angell

O melhor site pra mim foi o gg2u por que nele voce pode ganhar dinheiro de varias formas e liberado para quase todos os paises e tem um valor minimo de 7 $ USD

Deisyfer

For me is time buckets where you can have differents survey at any time also surveytime that paid you one dollar for every survey

Nite

Valued Contributor
I too joined Surveytime website, but it wasn't worth it. I know they claim to give you one dollar before signing up, but ever since I have joined their website I haven't got a single survey from them. By the way, I don't know about TimeBuckets, is it new or an old one?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I have never been so lucky with survey website. There some of them that do not allow my country to participate in the survey on the platform.

Those that accept my country as part of the region, what is I started like this by the time I got to the middle of the survey will be disqualified.

Those that I managed to open through the back door later close my account after I have done some survey.

Nite

Valued Contributor
kayode 10, disqualification is one of the main problem going on with every survey website. And it's very annoying since you have put so much effort in completing that survey only to get disqualified later on, that hurts.? We sincerely give them answers to their questions, and they just disqualify us like that.

peace life

You can set up and submit online surveys quickly and easily. If you don't already have a .respondent.io account, sign up for free so you can set up and start your online survey in minutes. To set up an online survey, all you need to do is:

1- Prepare your question (or some short questions) with tips from our best practices on how to prepare and conduct surveys or start with the set of approved question templates in our question bank.

2- Post or send the survey link online in an email, or display it in a pop-up on your blog or website.

3- Get the results and make them a basis for better decisions or share the poll results with your audience.

Using online polls is an easy way to request instant feedback from your audience on almost any topic. Here are some of the purposes for respondent.io can be used:

Audience engagement
Add some fun to the experience by using online surveys to keep your website visitors, Facebook or Twitter followers interested and engaged.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The last website I participated on disabled my account when they detected that I opened the account through the backdoor. The painful thing about it is that I also paid someone to open the account for me in the right way. I lost the account and I didn't get paid as a result.

D

dnylahmedyzai

Over the years that I have worked as a freelancer is a writer on the internet, earning from any survey site is something that I have not done. The thing with it is that I have not seen one that pays duly for work done. Have you worked on any survey site that pays well?
Swagbucks :

There's this awesome site (Swagbucks.com) which pays legit money just for taking surveys and much more , at first I thought it can't be true , but it's actually quite amazing guys . Be sure to check it out and start earning some decent side cash today .

Phabbyfundz

I haven't been on any paid survey site, because most sites are usually specified or functional in a particular region. But I would like to know about more sites that are friendly to this region, if you have any suggestion about sites which I can join and earn money from online surveys.

Skysaint

Verified member
I personally joined a couple of paid survey sites in the past but with time I got tired of it and abandoned it as it is almost impossible to reach the minimum payout threshold for making withdrawal. Survey sites are generally beneficial but only for those residing in tier 1 countries alone.

Santus

Yes but there's are some that pays well a little. Try to check out ysense

Sharon328

I've created a blog especially to help those who wants to earn money with survey sites, I've tried swagbucks but there is fewer opportunities and payouts takes too long. Go to twitter and search @surveymastery you'll find the link in the description. I hope that helps

Sharon328

You guys are lucky to have your countries listed among those that are eligible to take survey. I have tried all my best to involve myself in survey but to no avail. I would have cheated the internet and the site by using VPN but I do not like getting money though dishinest way that's why I need to do away from survey for now till I see the one supported by my country.
Hi btaliat If you still have doubts on which surveys is location bias then I can help you, just lemme know