Have you made money on Pinterest?

Chibson1

Valued Contributor
Pinterest is actually one of the most popular platforms on the internet in which people share a lot of things like videos, pictures and a whole of others. It is a platform that has millions of users and this is an opportunity a lot of people can capitalise to make money from the platform.

The truth is that there are several opportunities on Pinterest in which you can use to make some good amount of money for yourself. This actually sparked my interest some time ago and I signed up on Pinterest to actually make money from it.

I wanted to use the platform to promote some affiliate products and CPA marketing products but on the long run I encountered a lot of problems. One of the major problems i encountered on the platform is that I made some post using some hashtags and some key words but I used an affiliate link on the description but it was deleted and my account was restricted.

This actually made me to lose interest on promoting affiliate products on the platform. So, if you have made money from Pinterest I would like you to share the strategy that made you to make money from the platform.